No matter if Korean, Japanese or Taiwanese, just would like to know more drama with this kind of storyline! :) Maybe something like nice, poor girl falls for an arrogant mean playboy...would be nice, if this drama would make cry, laugh and especially fall in love...so...dont mean to sound picky...but the guy must be also an eye candy...so the hotter, the better xD Thank you in advance! :) Dramas like that Ive already seen:
Devil Beside You
Autumns Concerto
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Shining Inheritance Heartstrings
Youre Beautiful
Playful Kiss Boys
Before Flowers
Hana Kimi
Rich Man, Poor Woman
Goong
Lovers
Fated To Love You
Heartstrings
You Who Came From The Stars
Why Why Love
I would say Rooftop Prince, it's not a typical drama since the guy is not the son of a rich family but instead a crown prince who travels to our time xD. But he is arrogant, mean and "rich" I guess you could say. The main girl is really innocent and pretty naive/nice.
Love Keeps Going was great. It also has Mike He (who is the lead in Devil Beside You). The female lead isn't necessarily poor or weak, but she does what makes her boyfriend/love interest happy instead of first thinking about herself. Mike He plays the role of the arrogant, rich music writer that loves to tease her. I found it very funny, and also emotional :) Another good Mike He drama is Why Why Love ... as per usual, he enjoys to tease the female lead :P A Millionaire's First Love also fits in this criteria. It's a movie, however. A romantic tragedy, if you enjoy those.
~Hellow~Masquerade ~! If I may recommend... try this, male lead is arrogant & big time: Flower Boy Ramyun King 2Hearts Secret Garden Spy Myung Wol **if you will noticed, all the female lead is something kick ass or physically strong... as I so love that character for a female lead**
Lie to me Can Love become money Cheongdamdong Alice Greatest Love My Name is Kim Sam soon Protect the boss Secret Garden
ones not already mentioned ... bullfighting (also mike he) toGetHer me too flower mary stayed out all night (he isn't rich but he becomes super popular during the middle of it and he is beyond arrogant playboy singer) love rain
thank you for your suggestions everybody! :)
MARS!!!! The main guy he's like an arrogant and popular playboy at first but it's a bit more complicated. It's really good though! ^^ The main girl may seem weak but she's a very tough girl, after the crap she endured... It's not just her, the main guy been through some stuff too... Still, it's an awesome drama and they are cute! ^^ 
Literally all k dramas. Secret Garden and The Master's Sun e.g.
Pick any romantic comedy and it's more than likely the lead will be rich, arrogant and mean but by the end he'll be at the beck and call of the female lead. And of course, the girl is always poor, humble and the nicest person in the world.

Not already mentioned above...

Arang and the Magistrate - this one has a supernatural twist if you're into that
You Who Came From the Stars - another one with a supernatural twist but the female is also rich. What makes this fun is that the males is such a tsundere that you can't stop laughing at how anti-social he is towards the female lead.
Falling for Innocence - actors are a bit older, so it will depend on your tastes in casting
Hyde, Jekyll & Me - another rich guy with crazy psychotic issues, and the female who puts up with it
Just You - this one is taiwanese, but the guy is a cold, mean, rich, jerk -- but really, really hot (at least I think so!)
Nodame Cantabile - drama revolves around piano/classical music, but fits the bill with the whole rich/mean guy vs. poor/nice girl

dramas:
Marriage, not dating
Ikemen desu ne
Pin to kona 

movies:
100 Days with mr. arrogant
bokura ga ita kouhen/zenpen (this one is a lot deeper as to why he is cold tho)
Say that you love me- Very similar to Playful Kiss but better once you get into it. Do check it out!
200 Pounds beauty- Korean movie. A fat nice girl undergoes plastic surgery and things happen.
It started with a kiss & they kiss again- Taiwanese version of Playful Kiss
Lie to me- A very interesting plot and has a rich good looking guy.
Personal taste- Has Lee Min Ho and a naive girl. So?
Please teach me English- Korean movie. Naive/not so good looking  girl and a playboy

From you dp it looks like you might have already seen it lol, but Bride of the Century?