I don't know if I'm crazy or not but i remember reading a korean drama with a plot of mc is a world class chef but hides it and pretend to be an ordinary one, does anyone know if there is a drama like that? 

While I'm asking i would like some recommendations for drama's like that for example, neighbourhood hero, healer, city hunter etc, 

Thanks! 

That is probably "Feast of the Gods", it was Lee Sangwoo's character. And he was the 2nd male lead but he got the girl...!!!

As for dramas with ML having dual identity:

• Nirvana in Fire (China) 
  • Bridal Mask
  • Heartless city 
  • The K2
  • The Devil / Maou
  • Money Flower
  • Time between dog and wolf
  • Espionage: Man to Man, spy, sweety spy, 
  • With fantasy elements: You who came came from the stars, legend of the blue sea, pinocchio, blood, legend of fuyao (china wuxia), 

Other dramas where the ML hides his identity:

• Love O2O - the ML is idolized on his university campus due to his looks and also happens to be the top ranked player in an online game; the ML knows the FL from a distance in real life and also knows her online identity, but does not disclose his real life identity when they partner up in the online game
  • Mr. Sunshine - the ML was born a slave in Korea, but he fled all the way to America after his parents were brutally killed; he returns as an officer in the US military; he does not readily disclose his birth status or nationality in many cases, and he sometimes hides his identity while carrying out missions (the FL has a more significant hidden identity than the ML)
  • School 2017 - the ML takes on the persona of a relatively low-stakes, high-school version of a vigilante
  • Love in the Moonlight - the ML hides the fact that he is the Crown Prince from the FL at first and the SML (basically the ML's bodyguard) sometimes runs covert missions for a secret society
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal - the SML moonlights as a rebel / vigilante seeking to expose corruption and spread truth
  • Are You Human Too? - the ML is a robot built to resemble the creator's real-life son; when the son is hit by a truck and put in a coma, the ML has to take his place and pretend to be human
  • 100 Days My Prince - the crown prince barely survives an assassination attempt and suffers from amnesia; not able to remember his true identity, he lives as a penniless commoner and gets pulled into a marriage of convenience with the FL; at first he rejects his new and unfamiliar lifestyle, but later actively embraces it and hides any hint that he might actually belong to the noble class
  • Oh My Venus - the ML is a chaebol heir who runs away from his inheritance to work as a personal fitness trainer for celebrities and becomes involved in a scandal; he hides both aspects of his identity at different points 
  • That Winter, The Wind Blows - the ML is mistaken for the long lost brother of an blind and orphaned chaebol heiress; due to his gambling debts, the ML decides to pretend to be the FL's brother
  • The Masked Lover - the FL is an architect working abroad; her twin sister is a ruthless mafia boss back in Taiwan; the ML is a cop and his informant dies in a way that the FL's sister is partly responsible; the ML vows to bring her down and goes undercover; however, the FL's sister is targeted by rivals and a serious car crash puts her in a coma; the FL's mother asks her to pretend to be her sister in order to protect the family business until her sister wakes up; that's when the ML shows up playing an undercover role to infiltrate the organization (this drama is much lighter than it sounds)
  • High School King of Savvy - I dropped this one, but the ML is a high school student athlete who looks exactly like his older brother, to the point where they could be identical twins; when his brother calls him out of the blue to desperately ask him to fill in for him because he is unable to show up for his first day of work as a director for a large company, the ML doesn't have a chance to turn him down
  • Cambrian Period - I dropped this one, but the ML is very handsome and baby-faced, so no one suspects that he is the city's masked vigilante with top-level tech and highly skilled in combat + evading the police
 Czakhareina:
That is probably "Feast of the Gods", it was Lee Sangwoo's character. And he was the 2nd male lead but he got the girl...!!!

O_O that actually happens in dramas?!

ShotaSidePart:

O_O that actually happens in dramas?!

Yup. Joo Sangwook was definitely the ML,and Lee Sangwook was the SML. I totally rooted for LSW.

Czakhareina:

Yup. Joo Sangwook was definitely the ML,and Lee Sangwook was the SML. I totally rooted for LSW.

I added it just to see that ^_^

ShotaSidePart:

I added it just to see that ^_^

It also happened in Dream High, Ms. Perfect, the Imperial Doctress and arguably the King in Love and Empress Ki.

Appreciate all the recommendations!