Lately I've been staning Masaki Suda and I've been craving for more japanese drama and it would be super cool to discover other talented japanese actors too. 

I'd be very grateful if any of you could help me ^^

Do you watch older shows? 

Nodame Cantabile (really good show, tamaki hiroshi was amazing so was ueno juri)

Itazura na Kiss (a legendary story remade everywhere but japanese version was so cute)

Rich man poor woman (misleading title amazing show)

Kyou no kira kun

Kahoko no Kahogo

try chugakusei nikki, its ongoing

suda masaki was in two good dramas this year dele and todome no kiss

nicole:

Do you watch older shows? 

Yess, I do :) 

bilan:

Nodame Cantabile (really good show, tamaki hiroshi was amazing so was ueno juri)

Itazura na Kiss (a legendary story remade everywhere but japanese version was so cute)

Rich man poor woman (misleading title amazing show)

Kyou no kira kun

Kahoko no Kahogo

thanks you I'll be checking these out ^^

rdturbo:

suda masaki was in two good dramas this year dele and todome no kiss

Thanks you! ^^ are they already subbed? I heard that Japanese drama took longer to be subbed, unless I was misinformed :3

rdturbo:

suda masaki was in two good dramas this year dele and todome no kiss

Thanks you! ^^ Are they already subbed? I heard that Japaneses shows took longer to be subbed but maybe I was misinformed :3

todome no kiss and dele are completely subbed and available on kissasian and other sites.

chugakusei nikki is subbed till ep 9 as it is still airing in japan but two eps are left and they will be subbed in the coming weeks

rdturbo:

todome no kiss and dele are completely subbed and available on kissasian and other sites.

chugakusei nikki is subbed till ep 9 as it is still airing in japan but two eps are left and they will be subbed in the coming weeks

Amazing :D thanks you very much for your help 

• Pride
  • Maou
  • Ryusei no Kizuna
  • Kazoku no Katachi
  • Nodame Cantabile
  • Todome no kiss
  • N no tame ni
  • Rookies
  • Hana yori Dango

If you happen to like one of the actors of these dramas I can give you more recommendationa on them. 

fanitha:
  • Pride
  • Maou
  • Ryusei no Kizuna
  • Kazoku no Katachi
  • Nodame Cantabile
  • Todome no kiss
  • N no tame ni
  • Rookies
  • Hana yori Dango

If you happen to like one of the actors of these dramas I can give you more recommendationa on them. 

Thanks you very much I'll be sure to do that ^^

I'll watch them  when I'll  finish Dele ! 

Oguri Shun is an awesome actor.  For good Japanese drama choices:  Pick pretty much anything with Oguri Shun in it, and it's probably going to be pretty good.   Specifically you could check out Ouroboros or Nobunaga Concerto.  

Boku to Star no 99 Nichi is really awesome in my opinon.  

Well it's debatable who is really at the "top" right now, but these 3 actors are at Suda-levels of national treasure ikemen popularity (and in some cases more popular)
- Yamazaki Kento - Kento's MDL Stalker's Guide 
- Takeuchi Ryoma - Ryoma's MDL Stalker's Guide
- Mackenyu - Mackenyu's MDL Stalker's Guide

They are in the same "generation" of actors as Suda, but there are a lot of even younger actors really making a big impact right now. A few week ago an article was published on MDL focusing on younger, more up-and-coming actors in Japan and their projects. Definitely check it out:
https://mydramalist.com/article/japan-s-top-young-talent-part-one-011012973

Suda has a stalker's guide here at MDL too, I'd recommend checking it out to see a comprehensive list of his projects (here is the link), he also has a new drama starting in January 

Robert:

Oguri Shun is an awesome actor.  For good Japanese drama choices:  Pick pretty much anything with Oguri Shun in it, and it's probably going to be pretty good.   Specifically you could check out Ouroboros or Nobunaga Concerto.  

Boku to Star no 99 Nichi is really awesome in my opinon.  

thanks you, I've never heard of him but I've heard of Ouroboros I'll probably watch it sooner than later