Thanks Guys for reading this, I remember rlly  loving these shows  but I can't remember the titles...

its historical and starts with a princess who escapes from people who are trying to kill her and end such up on a boat or something and pretends to be a boy. She then pretends to be a boy so she won't be sent to a brothel and becomes slave in a mine or something near a volcano. She then meets a guy or prince who's visiting that country and escapes with him, maybe becomes his bodyguard and helps him with like pottery or something... can't rlly remember much else.

Also not sure if this is the same drama but a  princess escapes on a boat and everyone thinks she died when the dock is set on fire and the boat gets washed up with her mothers servamts son who basically becomes her brother and they join a circus and then people try to kill her.... that's basically it. 

THANK YOU!! Xx

The princess who escapes, pretends to be a boy, and meets a prince, it sounds like Queen Seon Duk (2009) but the only story I know about a cross dressing girl who helps a prince with pottery is Goddess of Fire (2013) 

Thousand_Paper_Cranes:
its historical and starts with a princess who escapes from people who are trying to kill her and end such up on a boat or something and pretends to be a boy. She then pretends to be a boy so she won't be sent to a brothel and becomes slave in a mine or something near a volcano. She then meets a guy or prince who's visiting that country and escapes with him, maybe becomes his bodyguard and helps him with like pottery or something... can't rlly remember much else.

Some of what you described sounds like Legend of Lu Zhen. She's the daughter of a rich porcelain merchant family, not a princess, but she runs away from people who are trying to kill her. She escapes and meets the ML, a prince from another country (or at least I remember something about speaking a different language?) who she helped once before. They hide out in a cabin on a pond with a porch that stretches out over the water and a walkway that goes all the way across the pond (so not a boat, but maybe that's what you're remembering?). She stays there for several days with the ML. After they are separated, the FL dresses as a man for a bit. Later on she enters the palace as a maid servant and meets the ML again. Her merchant know-how and pottery skills allow her to advance quickly to a higher position and to help the ML handle political issues in the palace. 

this reminds me of  Splendid Politics

THANK YOU DOOOO MUCH!! The first one is splendid politics xx