Don't know what it is, but there are a lot of romcoms about intelligent, arrogant boys who fall eventually for a cute, dumber girl. The general convention seems to be a boy knows best, a girl is sassy at most. Even made a list on the subject.

However, I would love to see this kind of romance the other way around, but haven't seen them yet.  Do you guys have any recommendations please? Highly appreciated!

Hi..have you watched The Legend of Condor Heroes? The FL is really smart, arrogant and spoiled. The ML is kind. 

Hi Sue, no I haven't watched Condor Heroes yet. Thank you , I'll check it out. Which version do you recommend?  

I like Hu Ge and Ariel Lin version. Have fun!

Wow, that’s quite a list! I see some titles with MLs that aren’t dumb at all. They are just geeks, suffering from some psychic disorder. 

Anyway, I start with watching the movies. They seem really funny. Thank you!

Dr. Gang not exactly what you're looking for but as you said, they are quite hard to find 

I’ll check it out. Hopefully there’s a place where I can watch this, thanks!

• Shopping King Louie | by what I've watched his a little airhead, but i haven't watched a lot of it. 
  • Naked Fireman | he is also something of an airhead, a naive one at that. But lovable all the same! 
  • Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter | there's two male leads here and it depends on how you look at it, which one is the main. For me the main one was the innocent and kind one -a bit silly and pretty naive. 
  • Chicago Typewriter | he is arrogant, but very inexperience at the same time. His arrogant is just something he uses to cover those insecurities. 
  • Cunning Single Lady | same as above. He might be intelligent when it comes to coding, but he's not smart when it comes to human.
  • Feel Good to Die | ML that knows how to do work, but doesn't know how to treat people.

I'd like to second the recommendation on 'Legend Of The Condor Heroes'. The ML is well-known for being dumb and slow but he's hardworking, loyal, righteous and kind. The FL is the clever, talented and sharp one of the duo.

There are several versions but I'd highly recommend the 2017 version here: https://mydramalist.com/19556-the-legend-of-the-condor-heroes because of its faithfulness to the original source material (i.e. the Jin Yong book) and because the visuals, the actors and the martial arts scenes are really well done. It's also very new so the video quality is sharp and nice. 

I've seen the Hu Ge, Ariel Lin and Yuan Hong version but was not impressed with how much they deviated from the story in the book. It watered down a lot of the main conflict, gave incorrect background and plot progression and basically didn't really do the book and the epic story justice at all. 

3GGG:
  • Shopping King Louie | by what I've watched his a little airhead, but i haven't watched a lot of it. 
  • Naked Fireman | he is also something of an airhead, a naive one at that. But lovable all the same! 
  • Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter | there's two male leads here and it depends on how you look at it, which one is the main. For me the main one was the innocent and kind one -a bit silly and pretty naive. 
  • Chicago Typewriter | he is arrogant, but very inexperience at the same time. His arrogant is just something he uses to cover those insecurities. 
  • Cunning Single Lady | same as above. He might be intelligent when it comes to coding, but he's not smart when it comes to human.
  • Feel Good to Die | ML that knows how to do work, but doesn't know how to treat people. 

Thank you! I haven’t seen Naked Fireman, Mamma Fairy, Chicago Typewriter, so I put them on my To See list. Regarding: Feel Good To Die, Cunning Single Lady and Shopping King Louis, I think the last one really fits the  bill. I loved Feel Good To Die btw

MusicalVeggies:

I'd like to second the recommendation on 'Legend Of The Condor Heroes'. The ML is well-known for being dumb and slow but he's hardworking, loyal, righteous and kind. The FL is the clever, talented and sharp one of the duo.

There are several versions but I'd highly recommend the 2017 version here: https://mydramalist.com/19556-the-legend-of-the-condor-heroes because of its faithfulness to the original source material (i.e. the Jin Yong book) and because the visuals, the actors and the martial arts scenes are really well done. It's also very new so the video quality is sharp and nice. 

I've seen the Hu Ge, Ariel Lin and Yuan Hong version but was not impressed with how much they deviated from the story in the book. It watered down a lot of the main conflict, gave incorrect background and plot progression and basically didn't really do the book and the epic story justice at all. 

If I like a story I  just want to watch every version available : )  Each version has its own pro’s and cons.  I am not familiair with the novel of Condor Heroes. So it will surely help to watch both versions.

Axia:

Dr. Gang not exactly what you're looking for but as you said, they are quite hard to find 

I've seen Dr.Gang and loved it! This rekindles my love for vintage series jaja

Gasohug The FL isn't really arrogant or spoiled but if I remember correctly the ML is quite dumb 

A lakorn with a simple guy, and no kiss slap? I put this on my To See list, thank you!