Watching Green Rose and now I'm in the mood for more revenge stories.  I have no requirements--it can be old, new, or from any country.  It just has to be revenge-centric that's intense and satisfying.  Recs?

Monte Cristo (2018) jdrama

• Nirvana in Fire
  • The Devil (Lucifer) / Maou - korean and japanese version
  • Kenjo No Ai
  • One Million stars falling from the sky / the Smile has left your eyes - japanese and korean version
  • City Hunter
  • Money Flower
  • Yellow Boots
  • Miss mermaid
  • A Love to kill
  • Ouroburos

how about "healer"

Avengers Social Club - black (?) comedy/ friendship/drama with very satisfying revenge

Money Flower. I loved it, and still haven't seen anything before or after that is as on point thematically.

Remember – War of the Son (2015) (lead revenge on villain)

The Innocent Man (2012) (male lead revenge on ex who made him go to jail)

I Hear Your Voice (2013) (villain revenge on main lead who made him go to jail)

Doctors (2016) (lead revenge on villain)

Secret (2013) (female lead revenge on ex who made her go to jail)

hope this helps! :))

Nice.  Thanks, everyone.  I'll be looking into those suggestions.

If you like Business dramas, you've got to check out Golden Empire

Cruel City  also has a fairly decent revenge plot.

PrettyCarEye:
If you like Business dramas, you've got to check out Golden Empire.

This show is insanely good but at the same time the characters are insane themselves lol Word of advice, it's confusing at the start and took me until nearly epi 10 to really be settled in with the characters and the backstory but once it gets going its VERY good.

Money Flower- another amazing drama but I wouldn't watch the last epi. Its so good throughout but the last 30 minutes of the final epi sucks ass... seriously.

Avengers Social Club- a real light-hearted take on revenge and for a person like me who loves that kind of plot, this was refreshing.

Kenja no Ai- another one that has a crazy story driven by crazy characters and is a top 10 fav of mine. This is the one that got me into revenge dramas.

Secret- not bad but the only thing that annoyed the crap outta me was the FL constantly crying. It happens every episode... not kidding.

ShotaSidePart:
This show is insanely good but at the same time the characters are insane themselves lol Word of advice, it's confusing at the start and took me until nearly epi 10 to really be settled in with the characters and the backstory but once it gets going its VERY good.

OP, I agree with Shota that the show is insane in the sense that it's definitely a roller coaster ride of emotions and anticipation. It will keep you at the edge of your seat & make you lose sleep because once it grabs you, it doesn't put you down. At least, that was how it was for me when I first watched it.

But it gives a shockingly realistic view into the world high stakes business (I know this because I'm a business major & I work in corporate), and how money and power can corrupt even good people with the best of intentions. The characters aren't crazy (although the ML suffered a nervous breakdown at one point in the drama), they're greedy. And it is this greed that is the catalyst of their downfall. An absolute must watch, if you like revenge, and revenge that revolves around business. It hooked me from ep 1, something that has never happened before or since I've watched the drama!

Pinocchio 

Also, if you would like to watch a Turkish series, Ezel was maybe the highest ranked series that almost everyone watched in the country and it was purely about revenge. 

nane limon:
Also, if you would like to watch a Turkish series, Ezel was maybe the highest ranked series that almost everyone watched in the country and it was purely about revenge.

I want to get into Turkish dramas but idk where to watch them...

ShotaSidePart:

I want to get into Turkish dramas but idk where to watch them...

I guess, Netflix has them with English subtitles.