Can anybody recommend me some chinese historical/wuxia drama with happy ending where the main couple ends together? dramas that released after 2013, i can't bare to watch not-so-good cgi dramas from years before:p it's okay even if the endings are next-life-happy-ending like legend of fuyao or dont-know-dreaming-or-not happy ending like legend of yuxin. thank you for the recommendations!

Eternal Love 

The Legend of the Condor Heroes 

Sound of the Desert 

Incisive Great Teacher 

Mengfei Comes Across 

Story of Yanxi Palace  Not really the main couple, but definitely happy ending for a real couple XD

Oh My General 

The Vigilantes in Masks  (2011, but not much CGI used in the series)

Can't Buy Me Love  (2010, same as above, not much/ no CGI involved) This series is only worth watching if you could understand Cantonese imho

And to add to the list: ( because I love to watch  happy endings too and I hope you will enjoy watching these too as much as I have enjoyed it) :-)

1. Ashes of Love

2. General and I

3.  Lost love in times

4. An Oriental Odyssey

5. Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms aka Eternal Love

6,  Perfect Couple

mayaalms:

And to add to the list: ( because I love to watch  happy endings too and I hope you will enjoy watching these too as much as I have enjoyed it) :-)

1. Ashes of Love

2. General and I

3.  Lost love in times

4. An Oriental Odyssey

5. Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms aka Eternal Love

6,  Perfect Couple

Thank you very much for the addition list, i've watched all of them and yes they're all soooo good!

Apple Eye:

Same here, I need happy endings in between the heavy stuff.  

In addition to the list of DramaDrama:

Eternal Love 2

Cinderella Chef

Cuo Dian Yuan Yang

King is Not Easy

Oh My Emperor - 1 and 2

Palace The Lock Heart Jade

The Imperial Doctress

Untouchable Lovers

Enjoy!

i thought the imperial doctress had a sad ending? :o gonna watch that for sure! also, is cinderella chef good? i've watch about 15 ep or so but i feel the story is a lil bit unsuring so i drop it ><

DramaDrama:

Eternal Love 

The Legend of the Condor Heroes 

Sound of the Desert 

Incisive Great Teacher 

Mengfei Comes Across 

Story of Yanxi Palace  Not really the main couple, but definitely happy ending for a real couple XD

Oh My General 

The Vigilantes in Masks  (2011, but not much CGI used in the series)

Can't Buy Me Love  (2010, same as above, not much/ no CGI involved) This series is only worth watching if you could understand Cantonese imho

thankyou for the recommendation, anw do you know where to watch mengfei come across with eng sub? the ones in youtube are subbed only until ep 30

ayaa_:

i thought the imperial doctress had a sad ending? :o gonna watch that for sure! also, is cinderella chef good? i've watch about 15 ep or so but i feel the story is a lil bit unsuring so i drop it ><

Imperial Doctress has a sound closure on the romance. It depends on what your OTP is, the FL ends up with one of the guys from the love triangel. 

I loved the ending of Cinderella Chef, like a fairy tale ;-)

ayaa_:

thankyou for the recommendation, anw do you know where to watch mengfei come across with eng sub? the ones in youtube are subbed only until ep 30

Unfortunately, nope, sorry. I watched that series with the Chinese subs on Youtube.

Gerline:

https://newasiantv.tv/watch/mengfei-comes-across-episode-31-engsub.5409.102622.html

Under the video you can also select ep 32, 33 and 34 wht subs in english

thankyou!!

I never understand why most of the historical dramas have to have bad endings :(

Goldenleaf:

I never understand why most of the historical dramas have to have bad endings :(

Me neither :(( Some might say 'it'd better have bad endings cz happy ending would be super unmatch with the story' but..... Just why T^T

But if you had a popular drama with sad ending you might find a fan-made ending on youtube which somehow i found fulfilled my wish for a better ending XD