I'm looking for drama where male lead falls hard for a cold and emotionaless woman (Female lead).

He tries to earn her attention but he gets rejected by female lead for long time.

Age Of Youth - the story has 5 main (female) leads end explores story of all of them equally. One of them (Jin Myung) is cold, strong woman who is pursued by a man. Another (Eun Jae) is more of a blushing-virgin type (but kinda cold) and is pursued by a warm popular guy

Individualist Ms Ji Young/The Happy Loner - 2-episode drama special

Cinderellas Sister - female lead was extra cold and emotionless but i dont remember if male lead fell super hard for her

Whats Wrong With Secretary Kim - she is not emotionless maybe kinda cold/workaholic but ML falls for her hard and she turns him down several times

Flower Boy Next Door (emotionless FL, enthusiastic  ML. He really has to conquer her)

Fool's Love (FL hardened by bitter life experiences, ML can't stop loving and caring for her)

I Do, I Do (FL is a bitchy business woman, ML is her younger employee) 

I Hear Your Voice (FL is cold and calculating lawyer,  the much younger ML remembers her better self from his youth)

Empress Ki (The most intense, interesting story imo about the lifelong bond between a strong, calculating FL and a softer, weaker ML)

I'm sure there are some Japanese series too on this subject, I just don't remember the titles :)

Love of my life

When this drama start I think it would be worth to check out. I read elsewhere that the female lead is described as ice princess who is cold and emotionless.

✔ Masked Prosecutor 

✔ 12 Nights (quit drama because her acting was bad) 

✔ My Only Love Song ( like Taming of the Shrew...she is very aggressive and argues)

Falling Into You ( aloof and tough FML/ arrogant, goofy, yet affectionate ML/ ML pursues FML first)

Not exactly cold and emotionless like a rock, but the FL is not interested in ML in beginning at least and does not like the relationship.

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim    

I Hear Your Voice    

Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung    

18 Again    

Something About 1 Percent