Took a break from dramas for a year or so  and would like someone to recommend me some 2018/19 romance   kdramas (currently airing are also welcome but the "no 2nd female lead/no female love rival" condition must be confirmed already)

So as mentioned above im looking for:
- korean dramas from years 2018/19
- only dramas without 2nd female lead/female love rival
romance must be the main focus of the drama, not interested in: "thrillers", action, lawyer, political etc (western tv series have much more to offer in these areas)

• What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • Come & Hug Me - this fits your requirement perfectly, but it's a melodrama so the romance is tinged with a bit of sadness, but it remains central to the story throughout & the sadness is not overwhelming. As a romance fan who loves happy endings & not too much angst (I also hate love triangles with a passion), this was totally enjoyable for me. 

✔ Beauty Inside 

✔ Be With You (movie) 

PrettyCarEye:
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • Come & Hug Me - this fits your requirement perfectly, but it's a melodrama so the romance is tinged with a bit of sadness, but it remains central to the story throughout & the sadness is not overwhelming. As a romance fan who loves happy endings & not too much angst (I also hate love triangles with a passion), this was totally enjoyable for me. 

I agree with these suggestions, others could be:

Thirty But Seventeen 

My ID is Gangnam Beauty

Miss Hammurabi 

• Devilish Joy
  • Love Stories from Fukuoka 13 (Drama Special)
  • Just Between Lovers
  • Come and Hug me
  • 30 but 17
  • What's wrong with secretary Kim
  • +1 What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • +1 Thirty But Seventeen
  • +1 Just Between Lovers
  • Are You Human Too?
  • Something in the Rain
  • The Eternal Love 2 (Chinese drama, but I recommend checking out both seasons anyway)

IN ADDITION:

• You drive me crazy
  • Encounter
  • A poem a day
  • When stars land