Took a break from dramas for a year or so  and would like someone to recommend me some 2018/19 romance   kdramas (currently airing are also welcome but the "no 2nd female lead/no female love rival" condition must be confirmed already)

So as mentioned above im looking for:
- korean dramas from years 2018/19
- only dramas without 2nd female lead/female love rival
romance must be the main focus of the drama, not interested in: "thrillers", action, lawyer, political etc (western tv series have much more to offer in these areas)

• What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • Come & Hug Me - this fits your requirement perfectly, but it's a melodrama so the romance is tinged with a bit of sadness, but it remains central to the story throughout & the sadness is not overwhelming. As a romance fan who loves happy endings & not too much angst (I also hate love triangles with a passion), this was totally enjoyable for me. 

✔ Beauty Inside 

✔ Be With You (movie) 

PrettyCarEye:
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • Come & Hug Me - this fits your requirement perfectly, but it's a melodrama so the romance is tinged with a bit of sadness, but it remains central to the story throughout & the sadness is not overwhelming. As a romance fan who loves happy endings & not too much angst (I also hate love triangles with a passion), this was totally enjoyable for me. 

I agree with these suggestions, others could be:

Thirty But Seventeen 

My ID is Gangnam Beauty

Miss Hammurabi 

• Devilish Joy
  • Love Stories from Fukuoka 13 (Drama Special)
  • Just Between Lovers
  • Come and Hug me
  • 30 but 17
  • What's wrong with secretary Kim
  • +1 What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • +1 Thirty But Seventeen
  • +1 Just Between Lovers
  • Are You Human Too?
  • Something in the Rain
  • The Eternal Love 2 (Chinese drama, but I recommend checking out both seasons anyway)

IN ADDITION:

• You drive me crazy
  • Encounter
  • A poem a day
  • When stars land

BUMP - 10 months have passed, any new dramas that would fit the criteria appeared during those months?

• Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung
  • Hotel del Luna (ML's ex shows up for a bit but he's never even a little bit interested in her romantically, she plays a minor role - not at the level of a second female lead or love rival, and she soon starts dating someone else)
  • Search: WWW (a girl who has liked the ML since middle school is briefly part of the story, but he's never interested in her romantically and she has a minor role - not at the level of a second female lead or love rival)
  • Extraordinary You (I'm on episode 21 / 32 and so far there's no female love rival and it doesn't seem likely that there will be one)

ONE SPRING NIGHT

COME AND HUG ME

THIRTY BUT SEVENTEEN

JUGGELRS

I'M NOT A ROBOT

WHERE STARS LAND

THE SMILE HAS LEFT YOUR EYES

RADIO ROMANCE

DEVILISH JOY

One Spring Night

Society Obsessed with Love

+1 Beauty Inisde

+1 What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

+1Thirty but Seventeen

And I would add :

Touch Your Hearth

As a bonus, in case you feel like it:

Put your head on My Shoulder, this one is a Chinese drama but! I found it super cute and fluffy and fun. practically no drama, no bad guys. We are just following two people falling in love.

Usually I don't like Chinese dramas but this one is very good.

Perfume was decent, there wasn't a female rival per say but her other form, was vying for the male lead. 

Can someone reassure me about Touch Your Heart, is it female love rival free for sure? asking cause I was about to start watching some of the dramas you all recommended here and wanted to begin with this one (female lead is one of my favorites actresses, nice to see her get a lead role for once), and since this drama is quite popular and highly rated here  and yet was only mentioned once in this thread i want to make sure that i wont get disappointed