I want dramas where the female lead is kinda genius or like a psycho, can analyse people and is 

Like, 

Less than Evil

Tunnel

Kakegurui 

etc.

SKY Castle - female lead (Suh Jin) is kinda psycho and the main villainess (?) is psycho genius for sure

Salty_bae:

SKY Castle - female lead (Suh Jin) is kinda psycho and the main villainess (?) is psycho genius for sure

Ahh yes, but I’ve already watched it XD, any else

hitorishizuka - less genius and more cunning, slipper than an eel, mess w/ yakuza and police. the only problem is this drama pull a bullshit ending, either them run out of budget or just being lazy.

• Voice & Voice 2 | Same FL, she shows she can analyze a situation without emotions getting in the way. She's capable and a true leader. The MLs she gets paired with are the opposite. They are emotional, instinctive and reckless. So you get a nice balance. 

There are a lot of Japanese dramas with a female genius lead. 

Hard Nut

Keizoku series or SPEC 

Chinese/Taiwanese dramas like

When a Snail Falls in Love 

The Story of Yanxi Palace - different from the others I listed in that this is a palace historical drama, but I thought the female lead still fits, I would call her almost a genius, (and some called her a psycho, lol) and she really kept plotting and planning the whole time. She had a one minded focus to her.

• Dr Qin Medical Examiner 
  • Caught in the Heartbeat
  • Last Empress (Lee Elijah)
  • Black 
  • Ghost Detective ( Lee,Ji Ah...major pSycho) 
  • Miss Sherlock (genius)
  • My Strange Hero ( Se Ho's mom ...psycho) 
  • Devilish Joy (ML's aunt ....psycho) 
  • Pinocchio (FL's mom...psycho)
  • Babel (rich mom...psycho)
  • I'm a Cyborg But That's Okay ( schizophrenic)
 jazzy36:

There are a lot of Japanese dramas with a female genius lead. 

Hard Nut

Keizoku series or SPEC 

Chinese/Taiwanese dramas like

When a Snail Falls in Love 

The Story of Yanxi Palace - different from the others I listed in that this is a palace historical drama, but I thought the female lead still fits, I would call her almost a genius, (and some called her a psycho, lol) and she really kept plotting and planning the whole time. She had a one minded focus to her.

Will watch Yanxi palace, can u suggest more Japanese dramas?

• Unnatural
  • Boku no yabai tsuma
  • Byakuyakou
  • Girl From Nowhere
  • Miss Sherlock
  • Cold Case
  • Unnatural

Do people here don't understand the difference between cold hearted people and psychopaths?

A mean person, a cold hearted person is different from a psychopath. The only one that give the feeling of a psychopath are from less than evil, and it's okay to not be okay (she is a little weaker than one in less than evil, it feels like)

Well, it is something that can be controlled.

Definitely try The Story of Minglan, while the female lead (Minglan) is wholly genius she is not really psycho except for the time she goes further into that territory than any other female lead I’ve ever seen in a drama. So there is just a bit of that there.

There's going to be a Korean remake of Luther, I understand. If there is, and if the Korean version follows the English one, there should be a Korean equivalent to the highly intelligent sociopath, Alice, played by Ruth Wilson.