Hey guys I'm looking for some good asian dramas to watch, you can see the ones I've already pinned down on my list.

I'm mainly looking for some different and interesting content to watch xx

Here's the link to my watchlist 

Would you mind telling us what you're looking for? Favorite genres or tropes? That'd make it easier to recommend something that you might really be interested in :)

Healer , K2 , Cruel city , Masters sun...

Girl your list is too big for me to recommend anything specific so I'll put my favorites and best of best as suggestions(Beware though,its a long list)

It's okay that's love- psychological,healing,love,romance,comedy,PERFECTION (srsly can't praise this enough)

Cruel city-thriller,mystery,crime 

Signal,Secret Forest,Life on mars-BEST OF THE BEST

The Crowned Clown-this one's currently airing and trust me its HELLA GOOD!

Prison Playbook-hard to put this in one genre but its AMAZING

and many more......but you can start with these!

• Maou
  • N no tame ni
  • Stranger
  • Signal
  • Hello Monster
  • Kazoku Game
  • Tunnel
  • Voice
  • The Quiz show 2
  • Byakuyakou
  • Healer
  • Just between lovers
  • Come and Hug me
  • Soratobu kouhoushitsu
  • Pride
  • We married as a job
  • It's okay that's love

Korean:

• Healer
  • Just Between Lovers
  • Come and Hug Me
  • Hello Monster
  • I'm Not a Robot
  • The Master's Sun
  • My Love From Another Star
  • Sungyunkwan Scandal
  • Faith
  • Love in the Moonlight
  • The Princess' Man
  • Iljimae
  • Splash Splash Love
  • Live Up To Your Name, Dr. Heo!
  • Kill Me Heal Me
  • I Can Hear Your Voice
  • Queen In Hyun's Man
  • Reply 1988
  • Introverted Boss

Chinese:

• Ashes of Love
  • Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
  • Prince of Lan Ling
  • My Mr. Mermaid

Thai:

• Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat
  • Nueng Dao Fah Diew
  • Full House
  • Kleun Cheewit

Turkish:

• Siyah Beyaz Ask (Black and White Love)
 kura2ninja:

Would you mind telling us what you're looking for? Favorite genres or tropes? That'd make it easier to recommend something that you might really be interested in :)

I really enjoy love triangles and romance dramas/ movies ..... for specifics, Dramas with huge age gaps between male and female lead kinda weird me out, apart from that ... the general friendship, youth, comedy, and new dramas ... so like something which has a good print online. 

For references, I do really enjoy shows like What's wrong with secretary Kim, My ID is Gangnam beauty and Miss Hammurabi.

I guess what they all have in common is that the female lead is strong/career oriented yet sensitive at the same time. 

Ali_101:

Girl your list is too big for me to recommend anything specific so I'll put my favorites and best of best as suggestions(Beware though,its a long list)

It's okay that's love- psychological,healing,love,romance,comedy,PERFECTION (srsly can't praise this enough)

Cruel city-thriller,mystery,crime 

Signal,Secret Forest,Life on mars-BEST OF THE BEST

The Crowned Clown-this one's currently airing and trust me its HELLA GOOD!

Prison Playbook-hard to put this in one genre but its AMAZING

and many more......but you can start with these!

I've heard a lot about these... will definitely give them a shot! thanks xx 

cheonsayaaa:

I really enjoy love triangles and romance dramas/ movies ..... for specifics, Dramas with huge age gaps between male and female lead kinda weird me out, apart from that ... the general friendship, youth, comedy, and new dramas ... so like something which has a good print online. 

For references, I do really enjoy shows like What's wrong with secretary Kim, My ID is Gangnam beauty and Miss Hammurabi.

I guess what they all have in common is that the female lead is strong/career oriented yet sensitive at the same time. 

Everyone's been giving good recs already, but let me add some that you might like and have yet to be mentioned:

• Zenkai Girl (Japanese romcom; she's an ambitious lawyer and he's a stay-at-home dad, he's pretty much fell in love at second sight with her but she thought he's a loser)
  • Age of Youth (Korean drama about friendship, featuring five girls living together in a boarding house)
  • Date (Japanese romcom; two interesting-bordering-on-weird individuals wanted to get married and decided to go on a series of dates in order to find out whether they're compatible with each other--cue hilarity)
 ali:

Deja Vu

Emperors and Me

W

Bride of the Century 

You're My Destiny

As you'll eventually realize, I'm truly into lovey-dovey plots, so I'm sorry if you are not.

Of course there's a whole background going on, some of those have tons of dramatic events and can also make you either cry, smile or sigh. Basically, they are a mix of these 3. hihi

Anyways, except for Emperors and Me, the other ones have a clear happy ending. Emperors and Me depends on your interpretation of what you understand by 'happy ending'.

They all seem interesting! 

Thank you so much xx 

@kura2ninja  Thanks for the lovely recommendations xx they definitely are suited to my liking!

Boss and Me (Chinese) - Its a light-hearted romantic comedy with a love-triangle. Well, its your typical rich man- poor girl fell in love so its cliche but its kind of different and unique on its own way. Its pretty much similar with Love o2o and what's wrong with secretary Kim 

Kurome Nightraid:

Boss and Me (Chinese) - Its a light-hearted romantic comedy with a love-triangle. Well, its your typical rich man- poor girl fell in love so its cliche but its kind of different and unique on its own way. Its pretty much similar with Love o2o and what's wrong with secretary Kim 

OMG, I remember starting to binge watch this ages ago but then I stopped due to exams and lost the name... Thank you so much! I can finally continue now XX

daskeletoon:

Anybody here knows what drama is this?

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0ExwgrOXfJwFOqfS/giphy.gif

Legend of ace