I know that movies will always be more racy but I’m looking for just Chinese or Korean (nothing else) dramas that have sex, talk about sex, have sexy/awkward situations, have guys who want sex, amazing kiss scenes, etc. I just watched one drama where the whole time it built up for sex and then at the end they’re suddenly back together and she’s suddenly pregnant and it was such a disappointment. Like I know obviously it won’t show the actual sex or nudity but come on lol. I’m looking for something that’ll make my heart race, very sexy scenes. I know of coffee prince and a lot of movies.   *Bonus if the male lead is mean or really pushy

By awkward scenes I mean for example if they’re stuck in a room together, if he falls and touches her boob (gu family book), if she has to press her chest against him to keep him warm (Empress Ki), if they have to pretend to be in bed together to hide from the bad guys (Chinese drama I forgot) those types of things. But as long as the kisses are sexy it doesn’t matter, id love a bed scene tho. Thanks 

Cruel City! It's got what you want.

• Witch's Romance 
  • I need Romance 2
  • Man and A Woman (18+)
  • Obsessed (18+)
  • Addicted (18+)
  • Third Way of Love 
  • The servant (18+)
  • It's Okay that's Love 
  • Dangerous Liasions (Chinese)
  • My Secret Romance - (x, x, x)
  • Sound of the Desert - teasing / fights (x, x), hot / steamy scenes (x) and enthusiastic lovers
  • I Need Romance 3 (x, x, x)
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim - (x, x)
  • Healer - (x, x, x)
  • Coffee Prince - (x, x, x, x)
  • Something in the Rain - (x, x)
  • Jealousy Incarnate - (x, x)
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes - tender but also intense in a melo way? (x, x, x)
  • The Great Seducer - (x, x, x, x, x, x)

Spoilers in the links obviously.

Definitely the chinese drama Too Late to Say I Love You lots of sex & hot kisses between the leads! The chemistry between them is on FIRE , they could never keep their hands off each other! Probably one of the MOST passionate/ sexiest asian dramas ever made.  Such a intense love story! The male lead is an anti hero, he can be very mean and pushy lol

https://youtu.be/D3Ubrbx1h0Y a 19 min long video clip  of all kisses between the leads in Too Late to Say I Love You! So yeah,  LOTS of kisses, I have never seen THIS much kissing in a asian drama before~ 

I'm watching a drama now, Time Teaches Me to Love that promises some very steamy kisses. And I'm surprised no one's mentioned Goong, which is more about young love but features some very obvious desires on the part of the young couple and passionate kisses. I mean, they're literally locked in a room together all for the sake of baby making activities, lol.

For more Chinese dramas, there is Loving Never Forgetting, as well as the popular Eternal Love.  But really, these all pale in comparison to They Kiss Again which is a sequel to It Started With a kiss.  That one only had a few kisses, but the kiss count in They Kiss Again is ridiculous

AH :
  • Sound of the Desert - teasing / fights (x, x), hot / steamy scenes (x) and enthusiastic lovers
  • Healer - (x, x, x)
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes - tender but also intense in a melo way? (x, x, x)

This was super helpful! Thank you. I really appreciate the time you took to write this and link everything! 

Well Intended Love (Chinese) have a few scenes I think. I really enjoyed it lol. It's Okay That's Love (Korean) is also another one that has a few scenes and I also really enjoyed it.

Waltwiskers:

This was super helpful! Thank you. I really appreciate the time you took to write this and link everything! 

You're welcome :) I'm glad it was helpful! Linking was easier than trying to describe all the different moods ^_^!

AH :
  • Healer - (x, x, x)

Thank you:)

I ll put back SOTD back on my list and add TGS 

Lustdrama:

Thank you:)

I ll put back SOTD back on my list and add TGS 

You're welcome :) SotD is one of my favourites. I feel I should warn that the first time the ML and FL sleep together, they're both drunk and the FL is still getting over her feelings for the SML, but they become a really fantastic and mutually enthusiastic couple soon after. For TGS, there was a lot of deception and parts that I didn't enjoy, but all the scenes in that one room had exactly the kind of emotional intimacy I find super satisfying. 

AH :

You're welcome :) SotD is one of my favourites. I feel I should warn that the first time the ML and FL sleep together, they're both drunk and the FL is still getting over her feelings for the SML, but they become a really fantastic and mutually enthusiastic couple soon after. For TGS, there was a lot of deception and parts that I didn't enjoy, but all the scenes in that one room had exactly the kind of emotional intimacy I find super satisfying. 

Its ok stories are not supposed to be politically correct :)

Secret affair (it’s on Netflix too)

Crazy sexual tension...it’s one of the best dramas I have seen!

AH :
  • Healer - (x, x, x)

Thanks

Is it in the order of intensity?