Hi!

I'm looking for some asian drama/movie (korean, japanese,... it doesn't matter) like Time, To Each His Own or If Cats Disappeared From the World. Something about depression, terminal illnes, etc.

Thanks ^^

Remember: War of the Son - The main character's father has Alzheimer's and the main character starts to develop it later on as well, slowly forgetting everyone.

Miracle in Cell No. 7 (Movie) - Main character is a mentally impaired father with the intellect of a six-year-old, who lives in a run-down house along with his daughter of the same age, Ye Seung. But one day he gets framed for something he didn't do and ends up in prison.

Project S The Series: Skate Our Souls (2017) - (I haven't seen this one yet but it sound quite good/ I've got it on my plan to watch list.) Boo has been suffering from depression for a long time, which resulted in self-harm. Moreover, he doesn't eat or sleeps well. One day, he decides to commit suicide, but his plan was thwarted by a group of skaters, led by Simon and Fern, who influenced him to join their group of friends. Can Boo overcome depression and all his fears?

• 1 litre of tears
  • Marriage Contract
  • Boku no ita jikan
  • Arifureta kiseki
  • Good Life

https://mydramalist.com/list/q1Xv7DK3 here is a link to my medical list..just weed out the doctor shows like code blue and black pean

My SO Has Got Depression (Japanese movie) -  about a married couple learning to cope with  the husband's depression.

You should watch Project S the series SOS. It is simply mindblowing and coudln´t be better. One of the best dramas I have ever seen.

I second Project S the series : Skate our souls. -> I haven't finished it yet, but so far it is really amazing and the main actor is outstanding.

Hope

Night flight

Okaasan ore wa daijoubu

Our heaven -> I didn't know that this movie even existed and I it was really good.

Wedding dress

A moment to remember

• Go Away Mr Tumor 
  • My Geum Bi
  • My Annoying Brother 
  • Hours of My Life 
  • It's Okay that Love 
  • Kill Me Heal Me 
  • Hyde, Jekyll and me
  • Hello Monster 
  • Beauty Inside 
  • Millionaires First Love