1. I Fine..Thank You..Love You 
  2. Love You.. Love You Not... (Indonesian) Even though I didn't like it much
  3. Sweet Alibis
  4. After The Rain
  5. Feel Good To Die
  6. Page Turner 
  7. Powerful Opponents 
  8. An Oriental Odyssey 

That first that you have recommended to me is so interesting and others I will look to it!!! 

In addition:

Dramas with romance:

Dramas with subtle romance:

• Haechi | FL is much better at hand to hand combat than the male lead. She's considered a human weapon.
  • The Last Empress | FL is a TOTAL friggin' badass and pretty much steals the show.
  • Legal High | FL knows who she is and what she wants. She grows episode by episode and she doesn't let pride get in the way of learning.

Dramas without romance:

• Big Issue  | FL is the ML's boss and, so far, she's pretty badass.
  • Spring Turns to Spring | There are 2 FLs. Kim Bom Mi is a total badass that stops at nothing to get what she wants.
  • The Guest | Bold, strong, badass and persistent FL. She's the mad dog of her precinct. I'd say all three leads are equally interesting in this one. Though she is relegated a bit to the sidelines during the last couple of episodes.
  • Trap | Badass female lead.
  • Voice & Voice 2 | The FL is the badass leader of her team. She's not only smart but extremely capable and she doesn't allow politics to get in the way of getting the job done (saving lives). She's my favorite FL hands down.
 3GGG:
Lawless Attorney | FL is smart, mature, bold and badass. She's a perfect match for the ML.

3GGG:
The Beauty Inside | FL knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it.

3GGG:
While You Were Sleeping | FL is bold, weird and charming!

3GGG:
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon | Strong female who has the ML wrapped around her little finger.

THESE SHOWS I HAVE SEEN AND THEY ARE LIKE THAT WHICH YOU HAVE EXPLAINED!!!

3GGG:
Voice & Voice 2 | The FL is the badass leader of her team. She's not only smart but extremely capable and she doesn't allow politics to get in the way of getting the job done (saving lives). She's my favorite FL hands down.

3GGG:
Trap | Badass female lead.

3GGG:
The Guest | Bold, strong, badass and persistent FL. She's the mad dog of her precinct. I'd say all three leads are equally interesting in this one. Though she is relegated a bit to the sidelines during the last couple of episodes.

3GGG:
Chicago Typewriter | FL is very assertive and much more interesting than the male lead.

3GGG:
Oh My Ghostess | One of the female leads (the ghost) is pretty bold and charming.

THANK YOU FOR THESE!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NOW ADDED THESE TO MY PLAN TO WATCH LIST!!!!!!!

Divya Bajpai:

THANK YOU FOR THESE!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NOW ADDED THESE TO MY PLAN TO WATCH LIST!!!!!!!

You're welcome! I hope they're what you're looking for :).

Story of yan xi palace!! The lead character is such a badass!!! She’s smart and cunning and I loved watching her punish the bad guys.  It’s one of the best dramas I have seen and NO filler (I actually didn’t skip ANY scenes)!

Also second fight my way!

The FL in Princess Agents is also such a badass.  She’s a deadly fighter also but be warned that I LOVED it until the last ten min so you may not like the ending (but it’s still worth watching).

If you haven’t seen my love from the star, the FL steals the show but she’s not really badass, she’s just funny and awesome!

if it's about the fl being the dominant one:

-Reply 1997 - Siwon definiltely wore the pants.

-Girl's generation 1979

-Introverted boss

-Strong woman Do Bong Soon

-Secret Garden 

-Empress Ki

headoverheels4kpop:

if it's about the fl being the dominant one:

-Reply 1997 - Siwon definiltely wore the pants.

-Girl's generation 1979

-Introverted boss

-Strong woman Do Bong Soon

-Secret Garden 

-Empress Ki

Thanks for the help!!!♥ 

There are a couple of K-dramas that I'd recommend highly with badass female leads: Angry Mom and The Guardians. Those women answer to no man

Strong Woman Bong-soon is also really good too

not sure if it's up to your taste, but try Mr. Sunshine. The FL is one my favorites ever. She's fearless, and all her lines are very cleverly written

The guest

My mister

Empress Ki

may be you like

doctor x

princess agent

rookie agent rouge

the story of ming lan

the crown princess