I have binged and loved only 2 that had fit perfectly : 1. Go Ho’s Starry Night. 2. The Journey. 

What I’m looking for : a strong SML without anyone else in their way with any sub-genres, no matter the country or language. In all dramas, I generally hate the SFL the most and the evil characters between the love triangle.

Series with a strong/complex/interesting 2ML without a Love Triangle:

• Haechi | Currently airing.
  • A Korean Odyssey | This one is a bit of a hot mess (plot-wise), but for sure the Demon King is the best character of the show!
  • Come and Hug Me | I consider the older brother of the ML as the 2ML and he stole the show for me.
  • Cruel City | Both ML and 2ML were awesome in this one.
  • Goblin | The Grim Reaper and his story stole the show for me.
  • Healer | Loved the 2ML and he's the one that brings the ML and FL together.
  • The Crowned Clown | The Clown's secretary is one of the most badass characters of the show.
  • The Guest | All three leads are pretty badass and strong.
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes | FL's brother stole the show for me, tbh.
  • You're All Surrounded | He's pretty awesome!

Series with a strong 2ML who is part of a Love Triangle:

• Legal High | Currently airing. Though the 2ML is clearly interested in the FL, his role isn't relegated to only pining for her.
  • Love in Sadness | Currently airing. 2ML is a complex character, but he's also psychotic. He's actually the main antagonist of the drama.
  • Cheese in the Trap | This one gave me second lead syndrome. He's tough on the outside but soft on the inside.
  • Chicago Typewriter | Another series that gave me second lead syndrome. The 2ML was simply adorable.
  • Gu Family Book | A honorable and loyal man, the 2ML could hold his own with the sword. Unfortunately, his character is mostly pining for, waiting for and/or protecting the FL.
  • Kill Me, Heal Me | 2ML is actually one of the personalities of the ML (the most aggressive one). But once you know why he was created, you can't help but feel bad for him and love him all the more.
  • Terius Behind Me | He starts out as an antagonist, but he has so much charisma, he wins you over. Wouldn't tag him as strong, but he is definitely very charismatic and a joy to watch.
  • The Master's Sun | I got second lead syndrome with this one. He's pretty strong, dependable and honest. Thankfully he ends up with his own story outside of pining/trying to win over the FL.
  • While You Were Sleeping | Got second lead syndrome with this one as well. The 2ML was not only strong and dependable, but sweet as well!