Hi Community :D 

I'm looking for a korean, japanese, chinese or taiwanese drama like bromance or love O2O.

These were the factors I liked but they don't all have to be included:

- The protagonists (couple) trust each other blindly no matter which intrigues are coming
- So, no unnecessary drama
- Many kisses (steamy if possible...some movements and not just lips touching in the last episode)
- They become a couple early or at least not in the last episode...
- Gender-Bender (Bromance)
- HAPPY ENDING

It would be amazing if you could help me find some of these even though I've watched a lot already. Maybe you could tell me which of my factors are included so I can be prepared. xD 

Thank you so much!

PS: Sorry if I made some mistakes, english isn't my first language. :) 

1. Once Upon a Time... In My Heart  They became couple early.
  2. Devilish Joy  They became couple early + Many kisses, I think!
  3. The Eternal Love  + The Eternal Love 2  They became couple early + Many many kisses!

As far as blind trust goes you really can't go wrong with Shopping King Louis. However there are no steamy kisses and they become a official couple quite late.

But it's a fluff fest beginning to end and the 'blind trust' you seek is on another level here.

A bit of drama is present that could have been avoided, but again the fluff is strong in this one.

There is a scene where a support character describes their blind trust and it got me laughing in tears :D

Oh, and don't trust the end of episode previews, straight up lies.

All have happy ending

• Kill me Heal me (trust + early couple)
  • Healer (trust + no unnecessary drama)
  • Something about 1% (early couple + kisses)
  • 30 but 17 (no unnecessary drama)
  • Well intended love (kisses)
  • From 5 to 9 (kisses)
  • Clover (kisses)
 ahsaaful:
  1. Once Upon a Time... In My Heart  They became couple early.
  2. Devilish Joy  They became couple early + Many kisses, I think!
  3. The Eternal Love  + The Eternal Love 2  They became couple early + Many many kisses!

Thank you very much...I read a lot about Eternal Love. Does it have a happy ending? Because I just came from Emperess Ki and I really can't handle another one of these...

fanitha:

All have happy ending

• Kill me Heal me (trust + early couple)
  • Healer (trust + no unnecessary drama)
  • Something about 1% (early couple + kisses)
  • 30 but 17 (no unnecessary drama)
  • Well intended love (kisses)
  • From 5 to 9 (kisses)
  • Clover (kisses)

Thank you very much! I've already seen some of them. But I'm curious about "well intended love" for a while now. Might give it a chance soon.  Also heard a lot about "something about 1%" and "30 but 17".