Hello guys ,

Please recommend me dramas where it has really good plot.

Thank u so much

• Signal
  • Kill me Heal me
  • N no tame ni
  • Maou
  • Voice
  • Stranger
  • Ryusei no kizuna
  • Kazoku Game

Heartless City - complex story about the drug mafia and persons who are involved (my all time favorite)

Mother - a teacher kidnaps a girl to save her life and is on the run 

Gu Family Book - Great fantasy story with a lot of characters to love (moments to laugh, cry and think) 

The King2Heart - in an imaginary South Korea the second (useless) prince suddenly become king and have to face the terror of an underground organization, politics and his north Korean fiancee which his family choose for him 

Moon Lovers - Scarlet Heart Ryeo - a girl accidentally go back in time and is entangled into the fight about the throne 

Switched - a popular girl wakes up in the body of the most unpopular girl of the school (note: the popular girl is not a mean person who didn't do anything bad) 

Tomodachi Game - friends are caught up in a game in which they need to trust each other to escape 

Rookie Agent Rouge - a young woman get forced to become a spy at times of the Japanese Occupation

Healer: you knew it was all connected but not exactly how...certain events were unexpected but it was such a ride; it kept you on your toes...seriously, pay attention the plot is well done.

Chicago Typewriter: a story interconnected with politics and the past.  GREAT plot!

I second the following already mentioned:

Signal 2

W 2 (though the plot  unravels more as the story progresses; such promise! Cool idea, too.)

King2Hearts 

Kill Me Heal Me 2  (though I would argue it's weaker on plot than all previous suggestions)

+1 Kazoku Game (fav drama of all time)

+1 Stranger (Didn't like it at first but it turns out really good, like I would watch another season)

• Secret Love Affair
  • Misty
  • My Mister
  • One Million Stars Falling from the Sky
  • Boku no Yabai Tsuma 
  • Byakuyako (slow start but stick with it, it gets insanely good)
  • Cheese in the Trap
  • Come and Hug Me
  • Day and Night
  • Golden Empire
  • Hanzawa Naoki
  • Kingdom
  • The Guest
  • Mother (Japan)
  • Shokuzai
  • Soredemo, Ikite Yuku (another slow star but gets intense)
  • Nirvana in Fire
  • Signal
  • Kenjo No Ai
  • Lucifer/Maou
  • Story of Yanxi Palace
  • White Christmas
  • Black and white
  • Misaeng
  • Circle

Day and Night +
Nirvana in Fire +
Stranger +

Burning Ice 

I definitely recommend: 

Scarlet Heart Ryeo- if you liked Empress Ki I think you will love this!!!

W- Two Worlds- great, mindblowing plot 

My Mister- simple but powerful story, you will find every minute important 

Because This Is My First Life- well-written plot, heartwarming drama 

Beautiful Mind- this one is underrated gem, great acting, interesting charactes, a little bit of romance and Jang Hyuk!!! ♡

Hello Monster just watched it and it's pretty good psychological thriller, romance wise, not much.

Switch:Change the World, group conning rich people