Hi I'm looking for Korean or Chinese dramas where 

• A. The female lead is smart, independent, scheming, and ambitious.
  • B. The male lead just simply loves the FL and supports her ambitions and take downs. It's not complicated for him, she's it for him. He doesn't try to possess her. The world may look down on her but he will always be there for her.
  • C. No matter how long it takes, Once they're together, they are together!!! The plot doesn't cause them to continuously break up and get back together. They become partners in crime and work together to defeat their enemies.
  • D. No second female lead entanglements. The second FL may try  but the main couple are strong together and don't care about outside people. Their trust in each other is unshakable.
  • E. The main couple are shown being romantic/ just trying to live a regular life together despite any chaos that's happening around them.
  • F. No tragic endings!!!

A couple of good examples of this:

Legend of Fu Yao - The best example of a ride or die OTP I could ever give. I will admit the second FL does play a significant role, but only for a few episodes and it only makes the budding relationship stronger. And maybe wanting them to show the OTP living their normal lives might be a stretch, but only because this drama isn't set in a world where they have "normal". But even with those caveats, I think you'd be hard tasked to find a couple with more devotion, support, and understanding than this one.  The female lead is also amazing and independent. 

Memory Lost - Series 1-3 are full of amazing chemistry and they're definitely a ride or die couple. 

https://mydramalist.com/26760-the-legends -Most of your requirements are met in this.

Akumi:

Legend of Fu Yao - The best example of a ride or die OTP I could ever give. I will admit the second FL does play a significant role, but only for a few episodes and it only makes the budding relationship stronger. And maybe wanting them to show the OTP living their normal lives might be a stretch, but only because this drama isn't set in a world where they have "normal". But even with those caveats, I think you'd be hard tasked to find a couple with more devotion, support, and understanding than this one.  The female lead is also amazing and independent. 

Memory Lost - Series 1-3 are full of amazing chemistry and they're definitely a ride or die couple. 

Thank you! I was actually just about to check out Memory lost lol! I'm making my way through the author Ding Mo dramas and novels! Will add the legend of fu yao to my list as well. I wasn't sure it had a happy ending

They don't fit your criteria exactly, but I think you'd enjoy Love Lost in Times, Sound of the Desert, and the Princess Wei Young. 

Lost Love in Times

• A - The FL is powerful and emotionally strong as well as smart and willing to do whatever it takes to fulfill a necessary long term plan. She doesn't plot or scheme for her own benefit / ambitions.
  • B - Fits your criteria. When the timeline resets he has no memory of the original timeline. He is suspicious of her at first, but quickly falls for her again
  • C / D - Fits your criteria with one caveat. The SFL is a princess from a neighbouring country. She comes to generally respects the leads' relationship and accepts that she'll never have the ML's heart, but circumstances force the SFL and ML to briefly get married for war alliance reasons. But in the story this is more an affirmation of the strength of the ML and FL's relationship. Even when he "gets married" to someone else, everyone (including the ML, FL, and SFL) trusts that the ML and FL are still together / in love / endgame. 
  • E - Some small moments, but they're pretty much at the heart of the political storm.
  • F - Happy ending.

Sound of the Desert

• A - She's strong, smart, and independent. She can also be mischievous, but she's not a schemer or political plotter. She was raised by wolves and spent some time in a neighbouring kingdom where she was close to the royal family. Partly due to her experience there (not a positive one), she prefers to avoid politics / royalty / power struggles. 
  • B - He falls for her the first time he meets her and is completely head over heels after that. He loves to tease her, and she enjoys verbally sparring with him. Those moments often cheer her up when she's down. For the most part he tries to win her over without being overly possessive. One main exception - when she tries to run away from the city and disappear completely after the SML rejects her (the SML has feelings for her but didn't think he could make her happy), the ML "kidnaps" her. Personally, I interpret it partly as him being selfish and not wanting to lose her, and partly as him wanting to make sure she's safe / knows she has people who care about her and that she's not alone.  
  • C - Once they get together they stay together, although the SML is still in love with the FL and she has lingering feelings for him which leads to lots of jealous moments
  • D - No second female lead entanglements. 
  • E - Check.
  • F - Check. The SML's ending is fairly tragic but even he lives

The Princess Wei Young

• A - She's extremely smart and capable. She's not exactly a schemer or someone with ambition for power (she cares about justice, not personal power), but when an injustice occurs or there is a political or military problem she has a talent for concocting plans to deal with them. 
  • B - 100%
  • C / D - Their love for each other never wavers. However, at one point the SML forces the ML to agree to marry the SFL in exchange for saving the FL's life. It's a temporary situation and done because he loves the FL. The SFL briefly manages to shake the ML by disguising herself as the FL and killing his mother. His mother's death puts him basically in shock and witnesses say they saw the FL commit the crime. It takes him a day or two to snap out of his shock enough to focus on believing in the FL's innocence despite the evidence against her. But apart from that very brief moment (understandable given the literal death of his mother I think), the ML is never shaken by the FL's many secrets or accusations against her and stays completely true to her. 
  • E - Yes. 
  • F - The ending is neither completely tragic nor completely happy. You could call it bittersweet. I think it's one of the most satisfying endings to any drama I've ever seen. The main villain is defeated and the ML becomes emperor. He rules successfully for several years and the ML and FL have a son. However, in the final standoff with the villain, both the ML and FL were poisoned. The ML knew there was only one antidote, and gave it to the FL, telling her that he had already taken one. He sacrificed his life for her. The royal physicians were able to slow the effects of the poison, giving him several years to live with the FL and rule before his death. After his death, their son becomes emperor and the FL rules as empress regent (the role she was truly born for / where she can carry on the ML's legacy) until her son comes of age. 

If you guys are still looking for something like this I have the perfect drama.

Fall In Love 

This drama meets all the requirements. It’s seriously the best drama ever.  From A to F it has everything you’re looking for. I don’t even wanna explain it because it might spoil the drama so just watch it.

Lawless Lawyer - I think this is a good choice.

The centimeter of love - Its kind of family drama but FL is a badass pilot and ML is a warm-hearted doctor.

Mask - Its also a good choice I think.

Love at Night - hands down one of the strongest couples, I have seen 

Chef hua and chef fang are two dramas that fits what You are looking for 

Come and hug me 

One spring night

Lawless lawyer