Hi MDL-ist

I'm looking drama which have love twist scene. For example in WELL INTENDED LOVE, the love Twist was that ML knew and fall in love with FL before they marry. 

Looking exactly (not really) kind of twist feeling. 

What's wrong with secretary Kim

fanitha:

What's wrong with secretary Kim

Watched it~ thank you anw... searching other dramas.

Maybe:

• Across the Ocean to see You 
  • 100 Days My Prince
  • Meet me at 1006
  • Marry me or Not

I'll look Across the Ocean to see you. 

I've watched i100 days prince and meet at 1006 but i don't think it meet my requirement.

Marry me or Not does have the scene. Watched it but still thank you! 

When A Man's in Love

Some people did not like it but for me it was different and the twist was great 

Peach:
When A Man's in Love

Some people did not like it but for me it was different and the twist was great  

I just cant watch whole episode but the twist wasn't what I wanted from what i remember. Thank you anw,

naniblueberry:

Bromance 

Her Private Life 

Bromance got the twist but it was an expected twist. 

Currently watch Her Private Life up til ep 12. But there's no Love Twist. or Did I miss some scene?

He knew about her fangirl life which she isn't aware of and surprises her in an unexpected situation 

naniblueberry:

He knew about her fangirl life which she isn't aware of and surprises her in an unexpected situation 

Not the twist that I wanted. Thanks anw

Butterfly:

I just cant watch whole episode but the twist wasn't what I wanted from what i remember. Thank you anw,

Then watch (Mask 2015)

Peach:

Then watch (Mask 2015

I've watched some... i dont think it has the twist that I want... but I'll try to watch again from the start~ Thank you~ 

Love O2O

Love myself or you

Romance is a bonus book

Season love 

Surgeons (maybe)