Guy falls first, but the girl likes another guy... like Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, Strong woman Bok dong soon, boys over flowers? Loved all of the above could you recommend some more if possible? Thank you guys!

Try Dal Ja's Spring. I have finished it recently and I really like it. It fits your description and it has great cast. I really liked characters in this drama and the plot is well-written. 

@EvilYuli  that's a lot... thank you so much, don't need to worry about what to watch now :)

leann123:

Ho Goo's Love - No, she didn't.

But it is a spoiler, we don't know about it in the beginning! And the other couple - he (the lawyer) loves someone else... :)

Thousand_Paper_Cranes:

@EvilYuli  that's a lot... thank you so much, don't need to worry about what to watch now :)

Yea, I usually like me some love triangles so I come across them a lot. (sometimes I don't finish the drama but I watch 85% of it, like if I loved it I sometimes don't wanna finish it).

BTW I think this plot is more common in chinese dramas

In some of them she liked the other guy only in the first few eps and they break up, and in others it's longrer (cdramas usually).