• My mister
  • Sachiiro no One Room
 Czakhareina:

Maybe

• Kingyo Club
  • Mars
  • My mister
  • Sachiiro no One Room

Thank you i'll check, the last one seems nice and My mister i was for soo long avoiding i think i'll try now Edit. 1 _ I finished Sachiiro no One Room easily, i liked a lot unfortunately it lacks romance :( next i'll try My mister 

• Arifureta kiseki
  • It's okay that's love
  • Just between lovers

It’s not really similar to 49 Days, but the American show Russian Doll involves depression. Both the main leads deal with depression in different ways. It’s one of the best shows I’ve seen so far this year.

i've checked the trailler, doesn't seemed much my style but i'll try the first episode on netflix thanks

fanitha:
  • Arifureta kiseki
  • It's okay that's love
  • Just between lovers

I'll try the first and last, it's ok that's love i've already watched it's an awesome show.

BTW  if you would also like to watch something about try Perfume, it deals also with depression

fernanda:

i've checked the trailler, doesn't seemed much my style but i'll try the first episode on netflix thanks

You should definitely try it. The depression/mental health issues are subtle at first but the whole show revolves around it. I don’t want to say more and spoil anything. 

fernanda:

Please Recommend, I meant something similar to 49 days

- Nice Guy/Innocent Man: Revenge drama where the three leads want to give up at some point in their life, but happy ending for main couple.

- Secret: Again, revenge drama.

- Yong Pal (although I don't personally like KTH's acting).

Minoucha:

- Nice Guy/Innocent Man: Revenge drama where the three leads want to give up at some point in their life, but happy ending for main couple.

- Secret: Again, revenge drama.

- Yong Pal (although I don't personally like KTH's acting).

thank you so much, already watched those, if you can think of another one pls come back to tell me <3

Try Gloria, long korean drama that oftentimes got draggy  but it has two main couples love story, and the secondary couple female is the depressed person.  

Try That Winter The Wind Blows

In terms of acting, visuals, ost, storyline, chemistry, this show is amazing. I know people had issues with the FL but I think this drama did an excellent job in showing clinical depression. The ML is one who wants to live which makes it all the more interesting.  

I haven't watched 49 days, but Crash Landing On You has what you are looking for to an extent. Only the first 4 episodes are out at the moment, so not sure how it'll proceed yet....