I know these dramas are depressing but I'm in the mood.... Can't help it xD

My problem is the one sick is usually the female lead... 

Info:

1.Could you recommend me a drama where the one who's sick is a male character?

2. I don't necessarily care about romance but I'd be happy if it had one! 

3. I prefer Korean dramas -cuz that's what I'm in the mood for right now- but I'm open to suggestions from another country as well! 

4. Could be any character, not just the male lead but I hope he appears in more than like 3 scenes throughout the whole drama xD

5. I don't mind if the ending is sad.

Those I remember that I have seen: 

Time

Uncontrollably Fond

Punch

Koizora

Kisarazu Cat's Eye (not really what I'm looking for, as it was a comedy)

One I've found recently but I'm not too sure if it's worth it watching the whole drama just for a secondary character:

Doctors

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers, if any (I really hope someone does haha)

Three off top of my mind.  

• Padam Padam
  • Beautiful Mind 
  • Dear My Friends  

Non Korean:   Autumns Concerto

(edited)

Ohhh I've seen Beautiful Mind and Padam Padam... About the secondone, I have forgotten anything about it haha was he really sick? 

How much can a person forget about a drama they've seen? Let me tell you: A LOT

naccu:

Ohhh I've seen Beautiful Mind and Padam Padam... About the secondone, I have forgotten anything about it haha was he really sick? 

Regarding Padam Padam, yes, he was really sick. He had liver cancer and was getting ready to die (though he did not actually die in the drama itself).

naccu:

Yes in A Beautiful Mind he was really sick.    Maybe u are thinking of same actor in Fated to Love You....where he was a hypochondriac (justifiably though) for most of the show.  

"How much can a person forget about a drama they've seen? Let me tell you: A LOT"     Welcome to my world.  I have the luxury of often forgetting how things end often even 30 days ago.   I say luxury because that means I can watch again and be surprised by the ending.   LOL  Its usually movies more than dramas though for me.

In addition:

• That Wind Blows - alzeimer's disease
  • I am sorry I love you - cancer
  • Just between Lovers 
  • Falling for Innocence - heart transplant
  • Jealousy incarnate - breast cancer

Non Korean:

• Hours of My Life

This is non-korean, but it was beautiful none the less: Silence, Tw-drama. 

The other few I know of were already mentioned. I didn't realize until now that male sickness wasn't as common. 

I'd recommend Just Between Lovers for a K-drama, though it's been mentioned.

But you should definitely give Silence a try!!

intimewithyou:

This is non-korean, but it was beautiful none the less: Silence, Tw-drama. 

The other few I know of were already mentioned. I didn't realize until now that male sickness wasn't as common. 

I'd recommend Just Between Lovers for a K-drama, though it's been mentioned.

But you should definitely give Silence a try!!

I always wanted to watch Silence but something was holding me back... Maybe I'll give it a try this time!

• Boku no ita jikan
  • I'm sorry I love you
  • Just Betweenn Lovers
  • Good Life
  • Gibo to Musume Blues
  • Nice Guy
  • Punch
  • It's okay that's love
  • Kill me Heal me