theres many romance dramas where the male lead is a ceo an falls in love with his assitant/employee but i want to watch the opposite  where the female lead is an ceo or has the higer postion and falls in love with a regular guy  or something like that

doesn't have to be ceo / co-worker as long the female lead has a higher position 

Idk but Encounter from your list is definitely this do watch it if you arent already

Iron Ladies

Not sure if this will satisfy what you're looking for but the first drama that comes to mind was this one

Angel's Last Mission: Love

Across the Ocean to See You

Hotel King

And it looks like Hotel del Luna will have a female boss/male employee romance

It's so frustrating how few dramas feature this trope! I'm beyond bored of the male boss/female employee dynamic

In addition:

• Ugly Alert - has some office romance parts
  • the crown princess - princess and bodyguard
  • witch romance (KR) / my queen (taiwan) 

Secondary couples:

• King 2 hearts - princess and bodyguard with a tragic end
  • Gentlemen tailor shop - office romance
  • Descendant of the sun - girl is an army doctor with capt rank while guy is only sergeant major rank

Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi - the most fitting

Here are some where she's not exactly the boss but more the senior:

Sapuri 

Anego 

Drama Go Go Go 

Good Doctor 

Hospital Ship 

Queen Seon Duk 

Secret Love Affair 

The Legends 

There are a lot of dramas like that and you can probably search in the tags I'm surprised there weren't many recommendations but I can also recommend a drama welp: Jark Sadtroo Soo HuaJai and its great (Welp He starts off as hitman but becomes Bodyguard to female lead uwu) ; )

Encounter

Across the Ocean to see you

I do I do

Ohitorisama

Sappuri

Witch’s Romance

Find yourself 

Good doctor

Iron ladies 

Ms Temper and Nam Jing Gi

My Fair Lady

Yuttakarn Prab Nang Marn (2018)

Fierce and throws tantrums, but this female lead is just trying to hide her vulnerability from everyone. The male lead is her assistant who became so with an ulterior motive,

Celeb to Binbo Taro - for fans of Ueto Aya, who plays rich woman. ML is kinda stupid and poor and becomes her driver. It is romcom, but can be harder to watch.

She Would Never Know - Fits your request perfectly. The chemistry is off the charts