Rich female lead hiding her identity from male lead the female lead is a powerful character and female lead chase the male lead can you please suggest some drama with this threads 

Some dramas with the thrads are

Ugly alert( best one can you suggest something like this one)

Innocent man

Yong pal

And also I really dramas like you who came from the star

I would recommend:

I’m Not a Robot (female chases male / hidden identity)

Naked Fireman (female chases male / rich female lead)

The Beauty Inside (hidden identity / rich female lead)

The K2 (female chases male / rich female lead)

The Master's Sun (female chases male / hidden identity)

Touch Your Heart (female chases male / hidden identity / rich female lead)

Thanks for the reply I have seen all the dramas that you have listed

• Lovers in prague - FL is the presidents daughter (he doesnt know) and a diplomat. She chases ML
  • Happiness / I Am Bliss  - both sisters are in love with someone poor, the older one hides her chaebol status as she works for her fathers company and falls for a normal employee. He finds put later and tries to break off, but she stubbornly make sure they get married. The younger sister falls for a dirt poor orphaned boxer. He does know she is rich. SHechases after him.
  • Khun Chai Pawornruj - different in social status since she is full noble blood while he is half slave and being discrimated against becausw of that. She hides her identity and chikdhood connection. When he finds out, he freezes her out  but she chases him.
  • Takane No Hana - she is a heiress to one of the biggest traditional flower arranger in japan, he is a geek bike mechanic. She is intrigued by him when he and hid friends thinks she is a hostess. SHe has a very strong personality to his beta male personality.
  • Secondary couple
    • Gloria - not really totally hidden that she is richerbut the reason why she is riched is not known at the start. Girl is pretty weak and depressed until she meets guy
    • Shall We Marry - girl didnt actively pursue the guy but she has a one sided crush with him since their teenage years. Girl got bullied in her yout
    • my too perfect sons - girl abandoned her previous life and lived a very humbled one as assistant to the guy, and she falls for him whike he constantly ignores her and he is a jerk. She seemingly is weak but it is just a front.
    • My daughter seoyoung - guy falls for hidden heiress who is pretty strong character but due to the circumstance of her sister, he broke it off. He then gets married to another girl who relatively well off than him, though it is not emphasized or hidden much. And the girl he married has been stalking/silently chasing him for years.
  1. My Love From The Star (Femal chase the male lead first)
  2. Hana Kimi (Femal chase the male lead first + Hidden Identity)
  3. It Started with a Kiss (Femal chase the male lead first)
  4. About Time  (Femal chase the male lead first)
  5. Another Miss Oh (Femal chase the male lead first)
  6. Just Between Lovers (Femal chase the male lead first)
  7. Accidentally in Love (Rich female lead + Hidden Identity)

The only one I can think of that fits most of your criteria and hasn't been mention is: Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match (2015) - Rich FL, Hidden Identity, the female lead isn't particularly powerful though, ML chases FL first.

Someone please suggest some dramas

FL hidden identity

1.  Bride of the Century  

2.  Leh Nangfah 

3.  Reign of the Assasin

4.  Accidentally in Love

5.  Sungkyunkwan Scandal

FL chases ML

1.  Gasohug

2,  Fall in Love at First Kiss

3. Crazy Little Thing Called Love

I Am Happy - Korean Drama