Just where the Female lead has an old boyfriend, dumps or is dumped by him and meets the Male lead... dunno if there is any. Preferably the old guy realises he's an ass and may try to pursue her again... also I don't really like 'ajumma' romances so can you only recommend if they are really good. Sorry, weird ask but can you guys think of any, I've watched some like Fated to Love You and I am legend ... thank you guys!! :)

ahsaaful:
  1. Love Keeps Going 
  2. Five Enough  She has divorced her husband
  3. My Secret Hotel 
  4. Shall We Live Together She has divorced her husband
  5. Smile, You 
  6. Across the Ocean to See You  She has divorced her husband
  7. Old Boy 
  8.  The Love Knot: His Excellency’s First Love 

@ahsaaful, THANK YOU SO MUCHHH!!! :) are there any rlly good ones you've liked??

• Smiling pasta
  • Dai Renai
  • The undatables
  • Takane no Hana
  • Survival wedding
  • Fight for my way
  • That Fool

K drama :Secret

Thai drama:Ra Raerng Fai

https://mydramalist.com/23733-oldboy 

/C-drama, not k-movie one/

It's one of my favourite shows - there's also a single parent and hate to love trope + very cute secondary couple + awesome cinematography 

> fight for my way
> suspicious partner
> laughter in waikiki (both seasons, two diff stories)

all are very interesting:)

In addition:

Sort of fit:

• Search: WWW | There are three female leads. This applies to one of them, who got cheated on but finds someone much better.
  • Because This is My First Life | Not an ex-boyfriend but an ex-crush betrays the FL. The ML's ex-girlfriend also returns at some point.
  • Cunning Single Lady | In this case, the ML is also the FL's ex-husband, who tries to win her back. (ajumma romance)
  • Let Me Introduce Her | FL runs from her abusive ex-husband. ML's ex also comes back into the picture. (ajumma romance)
  • Love in Sadness | Very similar to Let Me Introduce Her but with more melodrama. (ajumma romance)
  • Romance is a Bonus Book | FL gets divorced, re-connects with a younger, childhood friend. (ajumma romance)
 fanitha:
  • Smiling pasta
  • Dai Renai
  • The undatables
  • Takane no Hana
  • Survival wedding
  • Fight for my way
  • That Fool

ettientx:

> fight for my way
> suspicious partner
> laughter in waikiki (both seasons, two diff stories)

all are very interesting:)

Thank youuu, both suggested fight for my way, and on my to watch soooo... give that a try, also got more for after :)

@Haeji, @3GGG

Thank you ❤❤

I'm watching the currently airing drama "Home For Summer" right now. It's a daily family drama, so there's 120 30 minute episodes. As all family dramas, it focuses on multiple romance stories but the particular story line you want is from the main couple. Highly recommend it, if you have the patience for a long drama and a slow build up in the relationships. In case you want more information before watching the husband cheats on his wife, they end up divorcing and she gets into a relationship with another male who has been supporting her since before her divorce.  The drama is only half way through airing right now, so there is still a lot to happen

Put Your Head on My Shoulder meets this description exactly,

Its a cdrama,  well-done, and recently aired.  College-based.