I'm looking for dramas with an eccentric female and their weird male counterparts, like Beautiful Gong Shim.

• It can be any genre
  • Must have a strong, weird female lead
  • Doesn't have to be centred around romance
  • Can be from any country

I've been in a  drama slump and couldn't find shows that fit my criteria (or maybe I've been to lazy to look) so I hope I'll get some recs to get me going. 

(*v*)/

Spring turns to Spring - sismance, not romance. Both female leads are crazy. 

The Fiery Priest - there are two women that are second leads, and both of them are crazy as well. No romance. 

with some fantasy-touch, i recommend:

- The Master's Sun

- Oh My Ghost

- Secret Garden

- Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat

Thanks for both the recommendations! 

I've been wondering  whether to watch spring turns to spring so I'll check it out.

How about My Husband's Penis Won't Fit? The FL is not conventionally weird, but she can come across as a bit odd from time to time, esp in the first half of the drama, imo. I didn't find her weak per se, but she does flow through life with an air of equanimity that I found rather interesting ...

I forgot these two:

Bokura wa Kiseki de Dekite Iru
Eccentric ML who is obsessed with animals, people around him find him hella weird.

Boku no Yabai Tsuma
The FL is weird and crazy all at the same time. The ML isn't far behind. This drama was a really fun watch, esp if you like the mystery, thriller, suspense genres & dramas with a lot of twists and turns!

Proud of Love                                          

Both of the leads are pretty odd already but then they add in the body swap. It's pretty hilarious and really underrated imo. You just have to remember that the show isn't taking itself seriously so, as the audience we shouldn't either. I personally loved it. 

I see you've watched some of hers, but recommend you go down the list of all of Park Bo Young's dramas and even movies and just watch those first. Oh My Ghost for example. 

Also recommend Mr. Sunshine and Coffee Prince. Some currently airing ones that match your criteria would be Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung and Hotel Del Luna.

Thanks for the dramas. 

I was actually planning to watch Hotel Del Luna, but it don't watch ongoing shows since i have no patience. 

I watched half of Mr. Sunshine, so I guess now is a good time to pick up where I left off.

I think I'll check out My Husband's Penis Won't FitThe title is quite intriguing.

wanitokagegisu - ml is weird, and fl is weirder. its a roller coaster of genre, but they do it well.

Gong Hyo Jin tends to play these really weird* characters but I like her anyway :) >XD

Master’s Sun and The Greatest Love- come to think of it, these also have the pretty strange MLs.

I love Gong Hyo Jin as an actress as well as the characters she plays. I loved her in The Greatest Love and  Don't Dare Dream.

• Nodame Cantabile 
  • Flower boy next door
  • Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
  • The Master's sun