Just finished HiStory 3: Trapped...and I need something that can live up to this show...if there is anything out there that can come close. I've seen HiStory 2: Boundary Crossing, but def liked 3 better. Help!

I've also seen Sotus too. 

Love By Chance is a favourite!

BL=“boy love” (?) or so I have guessed from browsing this site for the last few months before registering.

What I keep seeing as a trend is that Asian women are more accepting to those story lines than Western culture women are. Is that a good generalization or am I way off base?

The women that like the BL movies and dramas listed here; do they have an equal interest if the plots were based in the USA or Canada?

Just curious. Watching the “Great Men Academy” series is where I started paying attention to this site.

Mike.

I think HiStory 3: Trapped is on a different level than all the other bl dramas out there. It was great for multiple reasons and will be hard to beat. 

If you haven't yet, you might want to try Advance Bravely. It has great chemistry, action and so many gorgeous men.

I have also heard that Addicted Heroin is really good.  Enjoy!

Green-Wing:

BL=“boy love” (?) or so I have guessed from browsing this site for the last few months before registering.

What I keep seeing as a trend is that Asian women are more accepting to those story lines than Western culture women are. Is that a good generalization or am I way off base?

The women that like the BL movies and dramas listed here; do they have an equal interest if the plots were based in the USA or Canada?

Just curious. Watching the “Great Men Academy” series is where I started paying attention to this site.

Mike.

I personally haven't had any interest in watching BL based in the USA/Canada, but I also don't watch a lot of western culture TV in the first place as I have always preferred Asian dramas/movies. I also feel like gays are portrayed much differently in Asian culture versus american culture....in most shows or movies I have seen made in America, the gay characters are usually extremely flamboyant and outgoing, whereas the Asian ones seem more realistic I guess? Rather than flaunting their "gayness" they treat each other more like human beings and it just seems much more sincere in these dramas than they would be in american ones. Correct me if I'm wrong, perhaps I just haven't heard of or seen any similar shows in america.  

How did you like Great Men Academy? I haven't heard of that one yet. 

Gia:

I think HiStory 3: Trapped is on a different level than all the other bl dramas out there. It was great for multiple reasons and will be hard to beat. 

If you haven't yet, you might want to try Advance Bravely. It has great chemistry, action and so many gorgeous men.

I have also heard that Addicted Heroin is really good.  Enjoy!

Thank you I will check those out! It's definitely on a totally different level, I don't even know how to cope right now. I just finished Long Time No See and it wasn't bad, just felt rushed...I feel like it would have been an awesome drama series if they took their time with it.  It was more of a movie split into short episodes. 

Lee Jungdae:

Love By Chance is a favourite!

There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews on it, does it have a happy ending? 

Starae:

Thank you I will check those out! It's definitely on a totally different level, I don't even know how to cope right now. I just finished Long Time No See and it wasn't bad, just felt rushed...I feel like it would have been an awesome drama series if they took their time with it.  It was more of a movie split into short episodes. 

H3 was the last BL series I have watched and same as you, I fell in love so hard (hence the my profile pic <3) and I still have the separation anxiety from it. TT_TT I also have seen Long Time No See and I also agree that it was too short for a series.  Not really satisfying but I guess it was better they ended it that way. 

Love By Chance is a really good series, a good one since Love Sick (imo) and so is Addicted / Heroin. But I honestly do not recommend you to watch Addicted esp if you just finished H3 because it will cause you more pain. TT_TT 

I would like to recommend you Together With Me followed by Together with Me: The Next Chapter.  Hope this helps ^_^

2MOON series just airing season 2 of it!!

or you can try Theory of Love. seems compromising

Yes!! History 3 is on another level, I haven't watched anything as good as that :-( most of the BL i have seen lately have sad endings. I would suggest to watch dark blue and moonlight, it's not every ones cup of tea but I enjoyed it. It has a happy ending though :-D

also if you look on YouTube there's a lot of BL dramas and movies there. I always check the comments for a sad endings.

Can you send me a link to where you watched History: trapped please 

Also how many episodes are there 

Together with me is good and I really like Theory of love that is currently airing. History 2: Right or wrong was also really good.

Shxxkz199:

Can you send me a link to where you watched History: trapped please 

Also how many episodes are there 

Link here: http://www.asianfans.net/search/?id=history%203 

total of 20 episodes but in this website they made 2 episodes in one. 

Maii:

Link here: http://www.asianfans.net/search/?id=history%203 

total of 20 episodes but in this website they made 2 episodes in one. 

Thank you

Does anyone have any recommendations of bl dramas or cartoon scenes where one of the guys is pinned down with his arms by his side or above his head or if he is pushed against a wall. Or any drama with a dominant guy and a submissive guy with scenes where the submissive guy is pushed around a lot? Thanks