I need people to recommend me Asian dramas (not necessarily Korean) that have a lot of action and fight scenes more wowing than NCT and ATEEZ choreographies. Romance and action should be it's main genre. The male lead should be very good at fighting like healer or the K2, preferably with short hair and maybe have it less on the cheesy side. I'm a huge Ji Chang Wook fan so it needs to live up to that level. I'd like it if it has a satisfactory ending and not something sad. If you know any dramas that fits in this criteria please recommend! I need to satisfy this action thirst. 

The Masked Lover

Lovers

Pretty much fits everything you're looking for!

Try:

• City Hunter
  • Iris
  • The Crown Princess
  • Time Between Dog and wolf
  • Bridal Mask

the only drama that comes to mind with your criteria is City Hunter.

Try:

Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur 

Descendants of the Sun (+ FL is a doctor)

Yong Pal 

Cruel city

My beautiful bride

Nadia77:

Cruel city

My beautiful bride

Neither of these are dramas in which a romantic relationship is prominently featured. In fact, there isn't much romance at all, so if the OP is looking for a balance of romance & action these aren't a good fit, imo. Cruel City is a crime drama set in the Korean underworld & My Beautiful Bride is a detective crime drama, with elements of suspense & thriller. Plus CC's ending is unsatisfactory. With that said, the MLs in both dramas do fit the type of ML the OP is looking for so I see why you rec'ed them.

K2 is the one for you