HI GUYS I'M LOOKING FOR ROMANCE DRAMAS WITH BAD BOY MALE LEADS WHO FALL IN LOVE WITH A GOOD GIRL FEMALE LEAD. I WOULD PREFER IF HE IS HEAD OVER HEELS AND OBSESSED WITH THE GIRL  BUT SHE ISN'T INTERESTED IN HIM AT FIRST. YOU CAN RECOMMEND ANY DRAMA NEW OR OLD FROM ANY COUNTRY. THANK YOU!

It doesn't quite have the "obsessed angle" you're looking for,  but "The Great Seducer" (it's called "Tempted" on Viki) fits the bill perfectly otherwise.  It's about a bad boy who is challenged to seduce a good girl (who does resist him at first), but he finds himself falling deeply in love with her. 

maralseg:

It doesn't quite have the "obsessed angle" you're looking for,  but "The Great Seducer" (it's called "Tempted" on Viki) fits the bill perfectly otherwise.  It's about a bad boy who is challenged to seduce a good girl (who does resist him at first), but he finds himself falling deeply in love with her. 

YASS I WATCHED THE GREAT SUDECER BUT THANK YOU 

Hm, in that case, maybe you'd like "My Secret Romance"? It's been recently added to Viki. 

Autumn's Concerto

Falling for Innocence

hmm i was going to say meteor garden but it seems like you dropped that already, LOL. 

maralseg:

Hm, in that case, maybe you'd like "My Secret Romance"? It's been recently added to Viki. 

THANK YOU

whateverlili_:

Autumn's Concerto

Falling for Innocence

THANK YOU

ettientx:

hmm i was going to say meteor garden but it seems like you dropped that already, LOL. 

ettientx:

THANK YOU 

• Lawless Lawyer
  • The Outsiders
  • MARS
  • +1 The Great Seducer
  • +1 Falling for Innocence
  • +1 Secret
  • Just Between Lovers - the ML is more rough around the edges than a true bad boy
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
  • Marriage Contract
  • Cheese in the Trap
  • City Hunter
  • Uncontrollably Fond

- Korean Odyssey (ML was a deity with powers and he tricked the FL,  then he wanted to eat her.  Once he fell in love with her, then he became protective of her and was willing to sacrifice for her).

-What Is Love (ML was a playboy who hurt the FL in the beginning only to realize that he was truly in love with her but by then, she had another guy who fell in love with her, too, so ML had to pedal faster and grovel harder to win back her love).

Hello Again! 

it was such fun dramas. the main guy isn't a total bad guy but he was a troublemaker when he is young, and change because he fall in love with the girl ^_^

- Cruel romance 

- Lady & Liar