Hi all

I am looking a well written story.. No nonsense stuff.. I think everyone knows what I mean by a story.. Please do recommend me a romance story or a love story.. With proper dramatic strokes.. Please my friends.. Conflict should be very strong neat and clear.. 

Have a very nice day

You should be more specific. What genres do you like, can you stand older woman/younger male dramas and does it have to be korean or are other countries fine as well? ect ....

every drama iwatched had some plot flaws the only one i could describe that was almost perfect is the moon that embraces the sun and there is also this drama i enjoyed a lot called jung ok jong both seaguk, most the time seaguk have intense stories not the silly tropes u find in almost every drama so i advise u to watch them i also recommand a cdrama the story of minglan if u don't mind long dramas

The only brilliantly dramas I can think of are either suspense/thriller dramas (Signal, Secret Forest) or human drama genre (Misaeng, 1 liter of Tears, My Mister) or medical (Kounodori, Code Blue) and of course the most brilliant of all is Nirvana in Fire. But those are mostly have so little romance, or none at all. 

The most well written drama with romance that is appropriate for its genre and target audience are, (the ones that I can think of at that) :

• Nine Times Travel
  • Reply 1997
  • Just between Lovers
  • My Huckleberry Friends
  • In time with you
  • Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 

Hi Miami.. 

Thanks a lot for asking.. I am looking for normal romance story with same age group male and female.. And I need some dramatic story.. So please try whatever you come across after reading this.. Anyhow I will edit the ones I want.. Thank you so much for your help.. Have a great day.. 

Hello love ya.. I read what you have written.. I got only one drama name correctly.. Can u please specify only the name of drama that you are recommending.. Sorry for my ignorance.. Please do help me.. Thanks a lot.. Have a beautiful day.. 

Hi czkhareina.. You did catch my requirement correctly.. I am happy for that.. Its nice to see one of my favorites  in time with you in your list.. That is the perfect example for what i mean by Romance with story.. I will go through all your recommendations.. If there is anything to recommend me also, please feel free to do.. Have a wonderful day

• Kill me Heal me
  • Healer
  • Just between lovers
  • Come and Hug me
  • Moon Lovers
  • I'm sorry I love you
  • It's okay that's love
  • Moon embracing the sun
  • Pride
  • Buzzer Beat
 Script Girl:

Hi Miami.. 

Thanks a lot for asking.. I am looking for normal romance story with same age group male and female.. And I need some dramatic story.. So please try whatever you come across after reading this.. Anyhow I will edit the ones I want.. Thank you so much for your help.. Have a great day.. 

Hello love ya.. I read what you have written.. I got only one drama name correctly.. Can u please specify only the name of drama that you are recommending.. Sorry for my ignorance.. Please do help me.. Thanks a lot.. Have a beautiful day.. 

Hi czkhareina.. You did catch my requirement correctly.. I am happy for that.. Its nice to see one of my favorites  in time with you in your list.. That is the perfect example for what i mean by Romance with story.. I will go through all your recommendations.. If there is anything to recommend me also, please feel free to do.. Have a wonderful day

so i redited my comment you can click on the blue words and go straight to the drama i recommanded, i d like also to recommand my fav cdrama idk how i forgot to mention it!  it's called Yanxi palace check it too if u didn't like the other ones.

Oh, gotcha, so i most of what i have recommended are great but i guess there are some narrative points and scenario that would constitute as being overly dramatic and conflicts would be too high and too complicated. 

from my list the ones that would probably apply would be Just Between Lovers and My huckleberry friends. And from fanitha's list, i second Buzzer beat. Additional dramas I can think of are:

• One spring Night
  • In a good Way
  • Moments of 18
  • we Married as a Job

One Spring Night would be good. 

Reply 1997 is another that I would recommend.