i really want to watch some good chinese or korean historical dramas, prefarably chinese dramas 

MUST HAVE  a happy ending and is of the romance genre as well.

i welcome all kinds of suggestions.

THANKS IN ADVANCE <3 

I jumped here when i saw" historical drama". I could recommend you some nice ones but they are not happy ending romantic dramas.Is it your first time with historical ones? I recommend you the more realistic ones.

Beril-Telli:

I jumped here when i saw" historical drama". I could recommend you some nice ones but they are not happy ending romantic dramas.Is it your first time with historical ones? I recommend you the more realistic ones.

Sure I would love to hear about them

• Moon embracing the sun
  • Ruler master of the mask
  • 100 days my prince

First of all and leaving everything else aside, I'd watch the Untamed:) Without spoilers, I have to tell you that it has an absolutely beautiful ending. Hardly any drama (contemporary included) have ending like that. If you decide to watch it, you need to at least reach the episode 4 or 5 to get a feel of what kind of drama it is. The first 2 episodes give a different feeling, even though they are interesting (they can also be a little confusing, but it all becomes clear quite quickly).

As to historical in general, I have mostly watched korean ones, and will recommend them to you irrespective of the ending. 

Warrior Baek Dong Su

Hwang Jin Yi

The Kingdom of the Winds 

I am not sure what your tastes are if you you would like them (pretty sure about the Untamed ad the Baek Dong Su, but one thing is sure, these are all must see dramas, and are worth at least a try.

Empress Ki  must watch drama 

Don't drop it 

It will make you drop it 

If you see full 

You will understand why must watch

About ending:: you will love it if you go from starting, don't  watch last episode at first because  Ji Chang Wook Will die. I can't say its sad or happy. Its depends on how you see. For me its nor happy nor sad because Ji Chang Wook Love is endless(little selfish)

I rewatched 4 times  

Krizzyfire:

Sure I would love to hear about them

CHINESE
♡♡The Princess Weiyoung(54 ep)(So much romance)

♡♡Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace(87ep)(Realistic romance)

♡♡Legend of Lu Zhen (59ep)

♡The Imperial Doctress(50ep)

♡The King's Woman (48 episodes)(It was so so) ( no need to watch it first )

♡♡♡♡The Story Of Ming Lan (Romance and happy ending, you must look at this one it is a masterpiece)( Romance comes later)

♡♡Empresses in the Palace( Slow palace drama)(Realistic)( Im still watching it lol)

♡♡♡The Empress Of China(Firstly boring then u get used and fun begins)

♡The Glomorous Imperial Concubine(Tragedy)

♡The Legend Of Miyue(Can have bad sub but i liked it)

♡♡♡Battle Of Changsha(Bitter sweet ending and realistic drama, a nice one)

KOREAN

♡♡♡Moon Lovers (Has chinese version too)( First half is comedy and the other is tragedy)

♡♡The Great Queen Seondeok(Realistic love and it is not that much.This one is good too)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Empress Ki (MY FAV)

♡Jackpot

♡Dong Yi(I dropped it but it was nice,one of the notable palace dramas)

♡♡King's Daughter So Baek Hyang

♡♡♡Arthdal Chronicles( The only fantastic historical drama i liked.Have famous actor and actresses.Nice story)

♡Splash Splash Love(mini series)(Comedy and Romance)

♡♡♡The Nokdu Flower(Lil love but nice story. I loved the character development.)

♡Mr Sunshine( I dropped it cuz it was so romantic for me but you may like it.)

♡Faith (Time travel romance) (so so )

I didn't write them all. Some are the ones that i love and some are the ones that you can love.

Queen Seon duk ... best historical forever , MI shil and bi dam so amazing and make it epic

Six flying dragon ... it have some awesome episodes  I can't ever forget especially the end of second episode , and Yoo Ah In performed his greatest acting ever

Moon lovers .. awesome atmosphere , great story and IU so amazing