I’ve seen several drama movies but want a non comedy one. I like happy endings and dislike violence or sad stories. I’m in love with romantic stories, teacher romances and if it involves someone who is bullied, disliked or has a bad back story (violent like the Nicholas sparks movie A Walk To Remember) 

I loved:

Honey (absolutely adored) 

my Teacher 

Close Range Love

Kimi Ni Todoke

Stuff like that. See my watched list. Ideas?

Student/Teacher School Romance (not comedy)
Daytime Shooting Star
My Rainy Days

Happy Ending School Romance (not comedy)
Today's Kira-kun (+female lead was bullied)
One Week Friends (+female lead isn't really bullied per say, but she's an outcast) 

These are the first ones that came to mind! If you need more recommendations, let me know!

Hanna:

Student/Teacher School Romance (not comedy)
Daytime Shooting Star
My Rainy Days

Happy Ending School Romance (not comedy)
Today's Kira-kun (+female lead was bullied)
One Week Friends (+female lead isn't really bullied per say, but she's an outcast) 

These are the first ones that came to mind! If you need more recommendations, let me know!

Thanks for that. I did try daytime shooting star but lost interest in it. It’s in my dropped lost. Does my rainy days end well? Plus the other two?

I really enjoyed My Little Monster. I read the manga and when the movie adaptation came out, I thought I would be disappointed but I ended up loving it!

Not a movie but Good Morning call is really great.

Some really cute Japanese romance movies are Seven Days if you like gay romance

Daylightstar:

Thanks for that. I did try daytime shooting star but lost interest in it. It’s in my dropped lost. Does my rainy days end well? Plus the other two?

I haven't actually watched My Rainy Days, but on the movie page multiple people said happy ending so I'll go by what they said :)
As for the other two movies, I watched them and the endings are happy! 

Also idk if you're interested in any drama recommendations, but if you like student/teacher I recommend Sensei Ni Koishita Natsu (it's a minidrama) and Chugakusei Nikki. Both have happy endings!

More suggestions please! :)

Ore Monogatari had a great adaptation movie.

• Today's Kira-kun
  • Bokura ga ita