I don't know why but I love it when the male lead has white hair, I recently saw a Chinese drama poster and the guy had perfect straight white hair and that alone made me want to watch it, so recommend dramas/movies with the main lead guy that has white/blonde hair. 

Here are three dramas that have male leads with white or blonde hair to my knowledge-

Sachi-iro No One Room (Quite an interesting and mysterious drama, might not be everyone's cup of tea though)

Itazura Na Kiss Thai Version (I haven't watched this one but the male lead is what you're looking for)

Koizora (This one was really good)

cheshire unicorn:

Here are three dramas that have male leads with white or blonde hair to my knowledge-

Sachi-iro No One Room (Quite an interesting and mysterious drama, might not be everyone's cup of tea though)

Itazura Na Kiss Thai Version (I haven't watched this one but the male lead is what you're looking for)

Koizora (This one was really good)

Three Lives, Three Worlds, The Pillow Book - That's the drama poster I saw!! 

• Koizora
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Monstar

TLTW The pillow book is the sequel of Eternal Love , he's one of the main characters there and has his own story arc. 

The Journey and The Journey 2 (2017) 

Love O2O and the movie with different cast One Smile is Very Alluring - it's about college life/gaming, and the guy's game avatar has white hair

Ice Fantasy 

Xuan-Yuan Sword: Han Cloud 

Nadia77:

TLTW The pillow book is the sequel of Eternal Love , he's one of the main characters there and has his own story arc. 

The Journey and The Journey 2 (2017) 

Love O2O and the movie with different cast One Smile is Very Alluring - it's about college life/gaming, and the guy's game avatar has white hair

Ice Fantasy 

Xuan-Yuan Sword: Han Cloud 

THANK YOU

Kiss me Thai version.  Mike had white hair. 

Dang, if you were looking for the female lead having white/blonde hair I'd have said Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku instantly.

I know this discussion is two years ago but recently I just am taken with male lead with white blonde hair as well. Here's a few dramas/movie that I know have them:

1. Drowning Love

2. Koizora both Movie and Drama

3. Tokyo Tarareba Musume

4. Lighter & Princess (upcoming)

For historical wuxia or xianxia there are quite a lot of character with blonde hair.  What comes to mind is below. 

1. Eternal Love of Dream

2. Miss The Dragon

3. Princess Silver

I'm looking for a japanese drama where the girl gets married off to a white haired stoic man.... help

Silvia:

I'm looking for a japanese drama where the girl gets married off to a white haired stoic man.... help

As Long As We Both Shall Live ? this is a movie though

I am such a sucker for long white hair, and the best thing I've seen so far was Eternal Love of Dream.  Dilraba actually seemed to have chemistry with the ML, and usually she doesn't have ANY chemistry with her ML's imo.

The beginning of Love Between Fairy and Devil also I think?  icr but I'm pretty sure that was the one.

There's a short-length series called The Only Girl You Haven't Seen where the ML has a few scenes with really sexy white long hair vibes.  The drama is good too just besides that.  The ML is soooo hot omg.

Another short-length drama with white long hair is Demon Emperor's Little Matchmaker, but that drama was really terrible imo, I rated it a 4.  White long hair was not nearly enough to make up for all its glaring faults.

Till The End Of The Moon, in the later episodes, ML has long white hair iirc?