@SNH

I'm happy to help. ❤

SNH:

Definitely haven't heard of that drama special thank you for pointing it out to me, I will give it a shot it looks very interesting. 

Also never watched any Thai-shows before, The Effect sounds just like my type of drama :) thank you for the awesome recommendations. 

I hope you will like Dance from Afar. I didnt give it the full rating and the production is quite low budget but it was really interesting and it's been 2 years since i watched it and one of the points of the story is still with me. I cant get over it in a way.

The Effect is really impactful and realistic. It was hard to watch (because it was so real).

I hope you will enjoy the shows :)

SNH:
Tale of two sisters sadly suffers from the same syndrome, the way it was directed made it incredibly frustrating and tiring to keep up with resulting in a messy outcome.

The two movies tale of two sisters and I saw the devil are indeed quite opressing, personally it did not bother me too much because I found that it made us penetrate into the psychology of the characters and that it illustrated the vain fight protagonists but I understand that it may put off. 

In a completely different way: the war movie, I watched a very beautiful Chinese film in black and white, particularly tragic, it talks about the Nanking massacre during the Sino-Japanese war. It's :
https://mydramalist.com/2282-city-of-life-and-death

Fati:
In a completely different way: the war movie, I watched a very beautiful Chinese film in black and white, particularly tragic, it talks about the Nanking massacre during the Sino-Japanese war. It's :
https://mydramalist.com/2282-city-of-life-and-death

For those who really like to go trough the psychological aspect of things I agree with you 100%. In my case those two movies give me a mixed feeling. I can't really dislike them but I cannot love them either :) 

Also, my god you keep surprising me with these wonderful recommendations of yours :o I am big sucker for historical chinese movies, especially if they are based on real life events. If you, by any chance have more recommendations for Chinese/HK movies or even dramas feel free to send them my way! 

Once again TY <3

Salty_bae:
The Effect is really impactful and realistic. It was hard to watch (because it was so real).

I hope you will enjoy the shows :)

As long as the stories are interesting and unique in their own little way I will definitely be watching them :) If you have any more drama specials to recommend, please do tell.

Once again tysm for the great suggestions <3

• I'm sorry I love you
  • Contract Marriage
  • 1 litre of tears
  • Sore demo ikite yuku
  • Byakuyakou
  • Just between lovers
  • Boku no ita jikan
  • Mars