Hi,

Are there other dramas like healer or kill it where the main character hides their actual badass real identity?

Bonus points if they pretend to be weak in some scenes.

Thanks!

Hyde, jykell me - Korean Drama.

It's been ages since I saw it, but Pinocchio. The writing is very much a "small world" as in, everyone knows someone or knows someone who knows someone, so it requires suspension of disbelief, but certainly, compelling undercover revenge.

Circle. I admit, I haven't finished it yet, but it's very thrilling and there's a lot of hidden identities, and overall, really good story.

Mr. Sunshine. Historical, and not necessarily accurate, but beautiful cinematography and production value. The main lead is very capable, and his hidden identity was one of the biggest hooks (for me).

Hidden identities are one of my favourite themes, but good ones are few and far between. I know of some more, but they're more romance, or simply less compelling, with far less action than the two examples you listed.

Try period dramas like:

• The Disguiser - ML acts like a happy go lucky spoiled brat
  • Sparrow - ML acts like he doesn't have a care in the world
  • Bridal mask - ML pretends to be ruthless and villainy
  • School 2017 - ML acts like a devil may care school directors son who can get away with anything but he is doing some school stuff to fight for what is just
  • Girl K - FL seems like you average and kinda loner student but she is totally badass

MCs hiding their actual badass real identity is one of my favourite tropes :) Hope you find something you like!

Movies:

• Secretly Greatly - ML is a North Korean elite special force spy who disguises himself as a fool + your bonus points
  • The Dude In Me - A mafia boss has to hide his identity when he accidentally switches bodies with a bullied high schooler
  • Rurouni Kenshin - ML is a former legendary assassin who becomes a wandering samurai

Dramas:

• Black - ML is a  powerful grim reaper who possesses a detective
  • My Boss, My Hero (JDrama) - ML is a 27 year old gangster who poses as a 17 year old  student in order to graduate from high school (this one is hilarious!) + bonus
  • Hotel del Luna - FL hides the fact that she's a powerful immortal from regular people
  • Guardian (Cdrama)- ML is a professor who is actually a powerful immortal + bonus
  • Man to Man -  A highly skilled National Intelligence Service agent goes undercover as a bodyguard for a famous actor
  • 100 Days My Prince - ML acts as a commoner with no name/identity but is actually the crown prince + bonus
  • The Legend of the Blue Sea - FL hides the fact that she's a mermaid (and she's actually very strong) + bonus
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon  - Petite and kind FL hides the fact that she's very strong + bonus
  • Tunnel - An excellent detective travels into the future where he tries to solve a case but everyone thinks he's a rookie 
  • BG: Personal Bodyguard (Jdrama) - A seasoned bodyguard acts as a rookie bodyguard
  • Angel's Last Mission: Love - ML acts as an assistant to a blind ballet dancer but he's actually an angel
  • Triad Princess (upcoming Taiwanese Drama) - the FL is the daughter of a triad boss who goes undercover as a bodyguard for a famous actress 

Some I have yet to watch but heard are good:

Rebel: Thief who stole the people

The Princess' Man

Love in the Moonlight

• Terius behind me
  • Iljimae