I like shows where the ML depended physically or emotionally on the FL. The show doesn’t necessarily need to be great show. ML can be sick, injured or whatever. I just need FL to protect n’ save the day for him.

Example Oh My General, Protect the boss, God’s Quiz , Kill Me Heal Me, Hyde Jekyll and Me, Beating Again, Shopping King Louise. Chicago Typewriter is also my fav. The dynamic between FL and ML kind of fit what I like. 

If anyone is currently watching Psychopath’s Diary, the ML is exactly what I’m looking for. I’ve watched a lot of Kdrama so cdrama or jdrama are most welcomed. Thanks.

Abyss, 100 Days My Prince, Angel's Last Mission: Love, Hotel del Luna, Put Your Head on my Shoulder, Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

• King 2 Hearts
  • Protect the Boss
  • Ugly Alert - ML is a pushover and FL is  strong character that helps ML have higher goals
  • Wild romance

Ms temper and Nam Jug Gi

Thank you everyone. I dropped some of the recs but I will try again. 

Czakhareina:
Ugly Alert - ML is a pushover and FL is strong character that helps ML have higher goals

I disagree with this. The ML is not a pushover, he's just poor whilst the FL comes from a rich conglomerate family. Just because someone is poor while the other party is rich doesn't make them a pushover. :-) The FL is quite capable & self-sufficient, but the ML is also a strong character. Even though she was his boss at one point, he had a strong influence on her, he made her more grounded and aware about the life of average people outside her little bubble.

PrettyCarEye:

I disagree with this. The ML is not a pushover, he's just poor whilst the FL comes from a rich conglomerate family. Just because someone is poor while the other party is rich doesn't make them a pushover. :-) The FL is quite capable & self-sufficient, but the ML is also a strong character. Even though she was his boss at one point, he had a strong influence on her, he made her more grounded and aware about the life of average people outside her little bubble. 

hum... I've heard so much good about this drama. and you really make me wanna watch it.

No romance:

Miss Devil

DoS Deka

Legal V

Romance:

Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku

Once upon a time in lingjian mountain (only till mid part... the ML is a genius tho...but not strong enough so calls shifu i.e. our FL for help sometimes)

.... it’s kinda sad tho... drama makers can make naive FL the leads, but naive ML depending upon FL  is so rare :( .. they will even make apprentices to a Professor ML strong enough to fight assassins & villains & save our FL, who’s description says best hunter/fighter/survivalist etc.welp —- :/

KingARMY:

No romance:

Miss Devil

DoS Deka

Legal V

Romance:

Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku

Once upon a time in lingjian mountain (only till mid part... the ML is a genius tho...but not strong enough so calls shifu i.e. our FL for help sometimes)

.... it’s kinda sad tho... drama makers can make naive FL the leads, but naive ML depending upon FL  is so rare :( .. they will even make apprentices to a Professor ML strong enough to fight assassins & villains & save our FL, who’s description says best hunter/fighter/survivalist etc.welp —- :/

Agreed. This type of drama is sooo hard to find. And when you find them, most has a FL who eventually became weak as the show went on. This sucks.

Ms Temper and Nam Jung Gi fits, I think.  There's no romance as such, although the Drama ends with a suggestion that one might not be unlikely at some future point in their relationship. 

Some others that at least partly fit, in some elements or aspects

Protect the Boss

Nobunaga Concerto

High School King of Savvy

Jugglers

• Hotel del Luna | ML may not be a push-over, but the FL definitely protects and keeps him safe. She's a badass, of course. A badass with plenty of style.
  • Are You Human Too? | FL is the ML's bodyguard at first. He's a robot, so he's plenty naive and she takes the role of protector. Of course, at some point, he starts to protect her so this sort of fits.
  • Big Issue | Romance takes a back seat in this one. It starts all over the place but gets better as it progresses. The FL is a boss (also with style) and she's the one who protects and gets the ML back on his feet. I wouldn't say he's naive, but she does take control of their relationship for sure.
  • I’m Not a Robot 
  • Mask 
  • My Absolute Boyfriend | Again the ML is a robot.
  • Search: WWW | You get three couples on this one. One of the couples has that role reversal of the FL protecting the super nice but naive ML.

The following shows portray a more balanced relationship between the leads. With both fighting and protecting each other.

• Fight For My Way | Both leads protect each other.
  • Gu Family Book | Both leads protect each other.
  • Lawless Attorney | Both leads protect each other.
  • The Tale of Nokdu | Both leads protect each other.
  • Catch the Ghost | FL is more action-oriented and a bit reckless, so she ends up protecting the ML in some occasions. However, she also gets protected by him (though more in the realm of politics).