Hello,

I want to watch movies, because I feel I'm not in the mood for dramas, but don't really know what to watch, nothing in my mind, so
I would like if you can recommend me some movies.
It doesn't need to be something highly rated, it's fine if you've enjoyed watching it, I might come to like it too ^^
But I don't want something contain mature or Sexual Harassment as the main story.

Please kindly take a look at my Watch List, to not recommend something I've already seen.

Castaway on the Moon  -DEFINITELY worth checking out

The Beauty Inside, Marmalade Boy (very faithful to anime) L4DK, Evergreen Love

I can recommend:

Bad Genius

Sunny

Little Big Master - You have seen 'Still Human' so I can definitely recommend this. 

Close Knit

Ooku

Rurouni Kenshin (the entire series)

Sky of Love / Koizora

burhaaadmi:

Castaway on the Moon  -DEFINITELY worth checking out

Thank you so much for your recommendation, I enjoyed watching this so much ^^

meviechan:

The Beauty Inside, Marmalade Boy (very faithful to anime) L4DK, Evergreen Love

I did watch "The Beauty Inside" last year already. "Marmalade Boy"  is about a romance between sibling by law as I understand from its synopsis, so it's a big No for me. "L4DK" I didn't found it! "Evergreen Love", it's already in my dropped list!

But thank you :)

Konika:

I can recommend:

Bad Genius

Sunny

Little Big Master - You have seen 'Still Human' so I can definitely recommend this. 

Thank you so much, I start watching Little Big Master, it seems good, so thank you for your recommendation and I'll definitely check Bad Genius and Sunny after I finish Little Big Master ^^

Secretly Greatly

It’s one of the best Korean movies I’ve watched. I rewatched it so many times now!!!

+1 to Bad Genius and Sunny - both are some of my most favourite movies of all time

if you like anime/sports/shoujo, check out Chihayafuru series - it's really fun, kinda light-hearted and charming. i really enjoyed it it has amazing atmosphere

speaking of anime and manga Bakuman. was pretty good. i really loved the OST 

Midnight Runners was highly enjoyable action too (though im not sure, i think there might be some sexual harrasment as they are policemen trying to catch human traffickers. the genre is action comedy, though)

If you want some big budget action movie during which you can switch-off your brain totally, chinese movie The Great Wall (with Matt Damon) was okay if you have no expectations lol (story is average/meh but visuals are really good)

My Annoying Brother if you want to cry.. or i mean... i cried, maybe other people dont cry

i see you also watch drama specials, some of my recs: Oh Man Bok is Pretty, The Dirge Singer, The Legendary Lackey,  Drama Stage Season 1: Assistant Manager Park's Private Life

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE

MOOD OF THE DAY

THE BEAUTY INSIDE

STEAL MY HEART

TUNE IN FOR LOVE

Konika:

I can recommend:

Bad Genius

Sunny

I have finished watching these three movies and I did like them so much, Thank you very very much for your suggestions again ^^

Trust:

Oh woow you've already seen a lot of good movies. Hahaha! Perhaps you can try these? I tried to recommend different genres because I'm not sure what kind of genre you like. :)

A Million

A Moment to Remember

Death Bell

House of the Disappeared

The Case of Itaewon Homicide

Love the Way You Are

I have watched "A Moment to Remember" and "House of the Disappeared" and I liked them, thank you so much ^^

kagamigensou:

Close Knit

Ooku

Rurouni Kenshin (the entire series)

Sky of Love / Koizora

thank you for your recommendation

Lost:

Secretly Greatly

It’s one of the best Korean movies I’ve watched. I rewatched it so many times now!!!

thank you for your recommendation 

Swindlers was a fun movie to watch it is Korean and involves corruption and comedy

Trust:

Oh woow you've already seen a lot of good movies. Hahaha! Perhaps you can try these? I tried to recommend different genres because I'm not sure what kind of genre you like. :)

A Million

A Moment to Remember

Death Bell

House of the Disappeared

The Case of Itaewon Homicide

Love the Way You Are

A moment to remember <3 <3 love that film! so beautiful! 

I haven't watched any of the others- will check them out!

I looked at your list and since you liked some movies with similar themes and feel as these, they could be your taste:

Rockin' on Heaven's Door/Our Heaven 

Shoot My Heart

The Little Prince

These two are not popular on MDL but I liked them a lot and you're open to everything, so here you go! :P

Bandage

Detroit Metal City