Hi, please recommend some Japanese dramas with a smart female lead and a nice male lead. Would be a bonus if they have a healthy relationship ❤️

I particularly loved these JDramas:

- Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu (THE BEST!! Both female and male leads are smart, nice, and mature, and they have a healthy relationship where they talk if they have issues)

- Love Shuffle

- 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made

- Boku, Unmei no Hito Desu

- It's Not That I Can't Marry, But I Don't Want To (ML is not so nice but the FL is smart, strong, and independent)

Not JDramas, but I also liked Because This is My First Life (KDrama) and Somewhere Only We Know (CDrama, FL is a scholarship student and ML is a nice Physics PhD student)

Thanks ❤️

kura2ninja:

Some stuff that might fit your criteria:

Thanks ❤️ I always see the first one but I avoid it because the poster looks like...you know...lol, but the plot's surprisingly quite nice I will also try this out.

+1 Zenkai girl

+1 Soratobu Kouhoushitsu

Bara no nai Hanaya

Dai Renai

Kazoku no katachi

Hotaru no Hikari

fanitha:

+1 Zenkai girl

+1 Soratobu Kouhoushitsu

Bara no nai Hanaya

Dai Renai

Kazoku no katachi

Hotaru no Hikari

Thank you ❤️ Thanks too for reminding me about Kazoku no Katachi! I remember watching the first episode years ago and loving it but wasn't able to continue it (and subsequently dropped off my radar) because I lost my downloaded copies lol