Hello to this amazing community! You guys are very helpful, I hope you can once again help me  \ \(^_^) / /

I am looking for movies with a hero who is very jealous and possessive. I want to watch many many amazing scenes where he can't watch heroine with other man or shows his possession on her.   >(>_<)< 

Happy ending is preferred but I understand how hard that is so anything will work, just let that be romance genre. ^_^ 

Any country is welcome just make sure english subtitles are there as I know only two languages hindi and English.

And yup I have already watched Kabir singh and you are my sunshine. 

Thankyou and waiting for lots of responds. :D 

If you have netflix there is one called 'the kissing booth'. It's english, or at least english subbed, I think. The guy gets super jealous of female lead and some of the scenes are so swoony. Their difference in height, as well, is super cute. Worth a watch, if you can find and get it. 

Susie:

If you have netflix there is one called 'the kissing booth'. It's english, or at least english subbed, I think. The guy gets super jealous of female lead and some of the scenes are so swoony. Their difference in height, as well, is super cute. Worth a watch, if you can find and get it. 

Thankyou so much but I have already watched it ^_^

ahsaaful:

Kiss in the Wind 

Hey! Thanks looks good, but where can I watch it in English? ^_^

Aashi:

Hey! Thanks looks good, but where can I watch it in English? ^_^

I watch it here https://kissasian.si/Drama/Halik-sa-Hangin/