Hi I am looking for a romance drama, in which the guy protects the girl. Something like city hunter or i hear your voice. I liked how those guys would do anything to protect their respective girls. Also the guy should be a bad ass. I hope you guys can give me some good recs, I am brand new to the world of dramas.
hmmm...I'm sure there's a lot of those out there but what comes to mind right now would be "The Bridal Mask" it's a Korean drama staring "Joo Won" (who I happen to think is phenomenal!!^^) and who is DEFINATELY a bad ass in this drama!!XD I definitely think you'll love it!! it's a beautiful story!! ^^ On another note, WELCOME TO DRAMA LAND!!!!XD I hope you have a lot of fun here!! And if I think of other dramas I'll let you know :)
MARS is sort of like that
Dr. Kkang
Faith
Fugitive: Plan B
Hayate The Combat Butler
Gaksital
The Princess' Man
Tree of Heaven
Warrior Baek Dong Soo

These all have the male lead trying to protect the girl (and in some cases trying to protect everyone).
I second Faith and Prosecutor Princess. The way the main male leads protect their ladies? Swoooonn :)
Yo thanks Ill check some of those out
wow thanks thats a good list
first thing that came to mind was Boys Over Flowers when jun pyo saved jandi from the bullies. (i don't think this is a spoiler) ;p
I second both Faith and The Princess' Man - the good thing about these dramas is that both of the female leads are very strong as well, and also attempt to protect the male lead. Sizzling chemistry in both, definitely fit what you're looking for.
Tree of heaven, Innocent man
You should try The Greatest Love--Dokko Jin isn't protective of the female lead at first but becomes very protective as the drama progresses.  
Oh my venus is one of my favourite drama
City Hunter and Healer are so similar. If you like one of them, you'll like the other for sure.