Any romance dramas with happy ending where the female lead time travels into the future (NOT TO PAST)? Male lead will be from future. He won't be the one who time travels. Female lead will be the one. Please recommend me any type of drama. The country doesn't matter. Thanks!!

This is a rare trope. You might want to look for soul swap across time. 

This drama of modern tomboy and feminine ancestor swapping souls could count if you focus on the modern life aspects. 

https://mydramalist.com/28744-likhit-haeng-jan 

Wong Weekok:

This is a rare trope. You might want to look for soul swap across time. 

This drama of modern tomboy and feminine ancestor swapping souls could count if you focus on the modern life aspects. 

https://mydramalist.com/28744-likhit-haeng-jan 

I'll look at it thanks so much :)

What an interesting question! I can't think of any Dramas that fit, but I will look forward to finding out if there are any, especially that actually involve time travel as opposed to soul-swapping/reincarnation etc.  Thank you for asking this, and  I really hope someone can come up with one.

burhaaadmi:

What an interesting question! I can't think of any Dramas that fit, but I will look forward to finding out if there are any, especially that actually involve time travel as opposed to soul-swapping/reincarnation etc.  Thank you for asking this, and  I really hope someone can come up with one. 

Thanks so much ^.^ I couldn't find too :( All of the time travel dramas are male/female travel to past or male travel to future. It would be interesting if it was the female one. Especially if she was a fighter.

Tomorrow I Will Date With Yesterday's You is not a drama but a movie that I think suits your description. I won't say anything more to avoid spoilers haha. But I think it was a good movie, so you might wanna give it a try!

steph:

Tomorrow I Will Date With Yesterday's You is not a drama but a movie that I think suits your description. I won't say anything more to avoid spoilers haha. But I think it was a good movie, so you might wanna give it a try!

Thanks so much! I'll look at it. Btw, it doesn't matter if it's a drama or movie. It can be everything as long as it is asian lol :D