Do you know a Male LEAD (no SML please or do specify if it's the case) who has the same type of character as Si Feng in Love and Redemption? 

I'm looking for a drama that can provide me the same vibe with the ML: Very smart and sweet (He never be mean or rude with the FL and always overprotected her). I don't want a similar plotline or romance... Just in the character of the ML! I don't mind the drama's country or the airing date of it. All your recs are welcome! 

Thanks in advance 

I have a list you may be interested in. I'm obsessed with sweet male leads so I try to keep track of the shows that have that kind of character. 

Puppy Male Leads

Sonme:

I have a list you may be interested in. I'm obsessed with sweet male leads so I try to keep track of the shows that have that kind of character. 

Puppy Male Leads

Thank you very much! I will take a look at your list :D

I have yet to watch Love ad redemption ...so my choices might not be supert accurate  but these male leads are not the mean cold type and fit the sweet/nice/protective to varying degrees .

Saygo :

I have yet to watch Love ad redemption ...so my choices might not be supert accurate  but these male leads are not the mean cold type and fit the sweet/nice/protective to varying degrees .

Your recs are very interesting! I've watched only 2 of them and the MLs fit perfectly so.... you might get what I wanted! Thank you very much, I'll take a look at your suggestions. 

By the way, If you like this kind of Male Lead, don't wait anymore to watch Love and Redemption, it's just a bit of advice ;)

Some of my suggestion:

- Put your head on my shoulder

- Romance of Hua Rong ( i personally haven't finised it yet)

- Romance of Tiger and Rose

- Strong woman do bong soon

- Eternal Love

- Ashes of Love

- Romance is. bonus Book

kie:

Some of my suggestion:

- Put your head on my shoulder

- Romance of Hua Rong ( i personally haven't finised it yet)

- Romance of Tiger and Rose

- Strong woman do bong soon

- Eternal Love

- Ashes of Love

- Romance is. bonus Book

Thanks! I'll take a look at them :)

• The Legends (this is the closest one I can think of) 
  • Qing Qing Zi Jin 
  • Legend of Fei 
  • Maiden Holmes 
  • Ancient Detective 
  • The Love by Hypnotic 
 EvilSupportingCharacter:
  • The Legends (this is the closest one I can think of) 
  • Qing Qing Zi Jin 
  • Legend of Fei 
  • Maiden Holmes 
  • Ancient Detective 
  • The Love by Hypnotic 

Thanks for your recs! 

Crash Landing on You. The ML is soo sweet and great drama

dido:

Crash Landing on You. The ML is soo sweet and great drama

I'm planning to watch it as soon as possible! Everyone is talking about it haha