Hi, i have a bad day and i really need to watch some drama where i can cry but i dont want to have heartbreak at the end. For example Star April, Tale of thousands stars.

I'll add to my recs a level of sadness (my feelings about it, it's super subjective, though). Perhaps we don't consider the same things super sad or not really sad, but I hope this can give you an idea. Btw,  I cry easily, and I'm sensitive, so :) There are no sad endings or tragic ones, but it can be happy or an open-ending!

+Bonus: Tomorrow With You  (only by the end)

LoveYouDramaWorld:

I'll add to my recs a level of sadness (my feelings about it, it's super subjective, though). Perhaps we don't consider the same things super sad or not really sad, but I hope this can give you an idea. Btw,  I cry easily, and I'm sensitive, so :) There are no sad endings or tragic ones, but it can be happy or an open-ending!

+Bonus: Tomorrow With You  (only by the end)

Thanks, i though that nobody will reply me and you gave me some options, i will look at all dramas. I think that i will start with drama Love me if you dare. It looks interesting.

Home Drama: A tragedy brings together a group of people to form a new family.

Innocent Love: The main female lead had a traumatic event happen in her childhood that affected her whole life.

Move to Heaven: The main leads are trauma cleaners so the show deals with how people met their deaths.

Semi Otoko: About a depressed woman  finding meaning in her life with the help of a cicada turned human who can only live for 7 days.

Unmei ni, Nita Koi: I wouldn't call this drama sad as a whole, but there is some sadness dealing with childhood illness.

Also not an Asian drama, but if you haven't watched the Netflix series Russian Doll you should check it out.  A woman who is reckless with her life keeps getting stuck in a time loop and has to solve the mystery to get back to reality.

Sonme:

Innocent Love: The main female lead had a traumatic event happen in her childhood that affected her whole life.

Move to Heaven: The main leads are trauma cleaners so the show deals with how people met their deaths.

Semi Otoko: About a depressed woman  finding meaning in her life with the help of a cicada turned human who can only live for 7 days.

Unmei ni, Nita Koi: I wouldn't call this drama sad as a whole, but there is some sadness dealing with childhood illness.

Also not an Asian drama, but if you haven't watched the Netflix series Russian Doll you should check it out.  A woman who is reckless with her life keeps getting stuck in a time loop and has to solve the mystery to get back to reality.

Thanks you very much i will look at it

Apollymi:
Thanks, i though that nobody will reply me and you gave me some options, i will look at all dramas. I think that i will start with drama Love me if you dare. It looks interesting.

I only have 5 dramas rated 10/10 out of 206 and Love Me If You Dare is among them :) One of my all-time favorites.  I highly recommend you this masterpiece ;)

So i saw drama Love me if you dare, it was interesting in first 10 episodes, then i dont know why it looked boring. Maybe i saw so many dramas that i cant enjoy it so well as you guys.  I didnt cry at this one. Maybe i am not so sensitive as i though.