I liked Kusakari's performance as Masayuki a lot he was also good in Sanada Taiheiki as Yukimura.

Takeuchi Yuko was good as Chacha as well as Kohinata as Hideyoshi. 

Kuroki Haru and Matsuoka Mayu did a good job. 

Mayu however had the disadvantage that they downplayed her character (Otani Yoshitsugu's daughter) who was very important for Nobushige's life (she tied him to the Western Army) and was very kind/devoted during Kudoyama and Osaka and who developed the Sanadahimo. She also had a tragic life with the death of her father Yoshitsugu, her husband Nobushige and her beloved son Daisuke

Sakai Masato did not convince me as Nobushige/Yukimura.

Nagasawa Masami in my opinion got way too much screentime and was pushed into scenes where she didn't belong and kept around too long. She should have been written out way before Sekigahara.

Yeah, totally agreed. I tried not to judge harshly, but this drama simply didn't fulfilled the potential. Could be much more interesting if they put a bit more about Sanada clan's time under Takeda clan.

I doubt Nobushige and Mitsunari were really that close in the history. I think you know history of Sanada more than me so correct me if I'm wrong.