#TeamTaeBi for life. But I think this drama won't have any couples. Just like School 2013. Honestly it's better than if it ends with YiBi couple. I just can't stand it. This is such amazing drama to end with an really boring couple
#teamtaekwang all the way!!!!
#TeamTaeKwang from the start! xD Even though I really don't know what will happen now.. Dx
(I saw ep. 15)
I'm not even sure rn if she ended up with anybody? I mean it ended with Yi Ahn but they had a strong friend vibe coming off ... just as well as TaeBi ...I think that's the best, if they're all just friends till the end. 
But I think I liked TaeKwang the best bc you could actually watch his character grow and I love how he solved all his family problems himself.
Tae Kwang. He liked Eun Bi for Eun Bi. Yi Ahn liked Eun Byul for so long its kind of hard to believe he moved on to her sister so quickly. The writers did him a disservice by having him believe she was her sister for so long.
Tae Kwang was amazing and should have been the lead. Yi Ahn should have stayed with Eun Byul
I liked all the characters. But i preferred Yi Anh with Eun Bi. 
I liked both male leads (I rarely get SLS as i tend to like both male leads lol) I thought the writing was lacking it made characters behave in nonsensical and illogical ways. If YH was going to start liking Bi they shouldn't have had him be in love with Byul for 10 years then in a matter of weeks/days he switches allegiance. I found that bit ridiculous. If he had just seen Byul as a friend all these years then after meeting Bi developed feelings for her that would have been more reasonable imo. But as he professes in earlier episodes he liked Byul with her "bad" personality traits and all so how could he suddenly like someone else?? It didn't make sense to me. If they had developed the story better i would have liked the ending better.

If the female lead was one person and 2 guys were fighting over her i could understand but here we had identical twins the writer could have aimed for a happier more complete ending by each of the guys ending up with Bi or Byul. I don't mind if neither guy gets the girl its just the story was taking a certain direction for first half of drama then switched in second half.
Eun Bi + Yi Ahn ♥
Definitely loved Yi An all the way! I agree his character isn't as interesting, but I just love the vibe he gives off! I never really ship the second lead with the main girl, cuz most of the time, it's very obvious the girl doesn't even like the second lead...sooo... I can't ship that lol. 
was sooo rooting for taekwang ......
Even though, I wanted Eun Bi and Tae kwang together but they didn't. I still think it is a Really great drama! joh-ahada! (=like it)