Add Philippines, India. Singapore to countries

This discussion has been closed.

Hessa Volunteer Staff
"same type of website for american and european tv series
IMBD?
I dont't know about India but Philippines and Singapore should be added i think

I don't see this happening anytime soon but I'm eagerly waiting for the addition of a Hindi film database. India has several languages, so I don't anticipate for it to be easy at all though. Besides Bollywood, there is the South Indian film industry as well. Lots of Bengali and Punjabi films as well.

Since the creation of MDL I've been looking for a similar website to track Hindi films that I've watched but have been unsuccessful, so I'm looking forward to any progress in this area.

Another vote for Philippines and Vietnam and Cambodia. 

I really don't understand how including more countries will decrease the number of titles, or submissions, in the countries you already support. Percentage wise, maybe...

Also, there needs to be the ability to indicate co-productions, both between Asian countries and between Asian and non-Asian countries.

Otherwise, thanks, and keep up the great work!

Hessa:
I think Singapore and Philippine should be added. I don't have anything against Bollywood database, but I think we should add Southeast Asia countries first.

since we're on the topic on Southeast Asia, I recommend Vietnam too.

check this.
Why do you only have Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Hong Kong/Taiwanese/Thai dramas and movies? Please add Vietnamese/Filipino/etc dramas and movies! I love them!.

(If we're going to execute this idea, we should like add a 'Filipino or Vietnamese' coordinator or something. the submissions would be massive. lol.)

As for Bollywood or India, it might take some time, since Bollywood has a colossal amount of movies and shows.

voted.

Sounds good. I think MDL looks into this pretty seriously because back when it started there were no Thai stuff. And after the site got established somewhat there was a poll for which country should be next and Thai won.

I think this is something good for the future given how MDL is expanding to variety shows that will atke some time for things to stabilize. and a few other stuff and then perhaps another poll to see which country. 

keeps things organized if things progress step by step!

I'd also love to include Indians, Iranian, Central Asian dramas too, that would have been great. :)

Hotsushi-kun:

I'd also love to include Indians, Iranian, Central Asian dramas too, that would have been great. :)

You actually watch Iranian dramas? They have them in Serbia? 

Skye-N-Rain:

You actually watch Iranian dramas? They have them in Serbia? 

Now, i watch Indian and Turkish dramas that are airing in Serbia, that's all i know.

Sleepninja locked this Jun 9, 2018 10:55 pm