profile achievement badge

This discussion has been closed.

You know what I think would be cool to add to MDL? Badges of achievements. Like for the amount of dramas 100,200 etc as well as ones for completely set amount of dramas in a singular genre. And even one for complete like 50+ dramas without dropping a single one. Those kind of ideas. I think it'd be cool to showcase those on our profile.

534votes
I was planning to work on this feature but not sure when. If this get enough of votes it will bump the priority higher.
^ sounds like every feature we have haha. There are so many good ideas we can work on, but not enough time (especially since we don't work on MDL full time).
Hessa Volunteer Staff
I think people who add a lot of titles and actors to MDL should receive badges too. This will encourage users to help MDL.
Giving badges for people who do things for MDL would be a really great idea but not just for titles & actors. Little things like genres, fixing small errors etc would be nice as well. It would definitely add an incentive to help complete the site & fix little errors or minor issues. :)

if you collect enough badges will you qualify for a region's Pokémon League?
I  already visualize some members here had an invisible badge on them....XD
I  already visualize some members here had an invisible badge on them....XD
I agree with @Hessa and @Pantheria. It would definitely stimulate users to help more. Not to mention how cute they are (Viki has them too) :D
this cant work until we have good stats like this http://graph.anime.plus/Banniemd2b/profile
which then we can actually have badges.
but i like hte idea of badges for people who fix stuff. then it gets into the part where who decides if someone who says they are fixing stuff is really fixing stuff...
I really like this idea, but I am out of votes. Fighting! ~T_T~
I think it would be great if there were profile achievement badges such as "Trailer Contributor", "Japanese Contributor", etc or sth like this:

https://www.viki.com/badges
Yes, there will be