Choice of dark coloured website theme.

This discussion has been closed.

this is not a problem for me but i know people with visual challenges so i'll vote for it!

I must say that black MDL would look cool.

Maybe not a theme but a ‘night version’ option for folks who like to switch back and forth depending on the time and their  comfort. That would be swell! :) +3 points 

Hessa Volunteer Staff

My sister said the same thing. Lol!

Ceki:

I must say that black MDL would look cool.

i would like to but my eye sight not familiar to darker its strain my eye sorry cause of i uses lenses

This would be honestly perfect, I know I have an extension right now that makes any of my websites dark coloured but if I was able to just manually set it from MDL without the use of the extension that'd be nice.

A night mode would be nice or smth like that.

Voted for this. I want everyone to enjoy MDL as much as I am. Hopefully it'll be implemented soon.

*bump* As someone with sensitive eyes, dark themes help me to have less eye strain. 

Yep, a dark version of this website would be perfect, similar to the Youtube dark mode.

I agree. Definitely need an option to switch to dark mode.  Every time i visit this website my eyes hurt.  Voted! 

I Support this idea!

Seriously, this idea has to be done.

Night/dark mode is always easier on the eyes.
A dark grey option (not pure black) would make browsing on desktop a better experience.