Spoiler Button for Pics

This discussion has been closed.

Many people are complaining about being spoiled about their favorite drama, but many others can't resist  sharing their favorite moments. How about creating a spoiler button like the one in the comments, but for pics you'd post on the Feeds ? 
141votes
i totally vote for this! 
i want to share my favorite moment of the episode but scared it might ruin someone's watching

i tried to vote or this but i was told i have zero points left. what does it  mean? how do i get points?
This would be so much better for everyone, as those who want to post can do, and those who don't want any spoilers can avoid them.
That's a great idea!
I would love this! 
@ prettytin - it said I have 0 points too. I wish there was a post that explained everything on MDL.
How about just a general spoiler option for feed posts? It would take care of the pics, too. 
Thanks everyone . 
@CherryBunny I'm not sure about a general spoiler button, because other users wouldn't be able to tell which spoiler they can handle. Better leave the title of the post (well, the next part) open, and hide in spoiler the pic, imo. I don't know if it's possible though...

example
- if you just have a [SPOILER] post, how can you know it's about a drama you already saw, or don't plan on watching ? 
- But if you have like a texts that says "I loved that scene, (cheese in Trap ep12)" and then a SPOILER for the image, then users can decide if they want to watch or not. 
I would love it if we had this feature. So many people are posting screencaps on the feeds lately and I'd rather watch the newest episodes without being spoiled. Not saying that everyone's posting major spoilers, but personally I prefer going into dramas without having any clue about what's coming.
I also really like this idea. I don't post screenshots so it would be great if we have a choice to view them or not (mostly I prefer not to see them but I don't mind others sharing them).
This would be really helpful!! 
Great idea!!! There are so many pics for some hyped dramas that I have the feeling I watched it already :( and don't have the desire to start it. So I have to let time pass to forget the pics...
@bettyboo, yes, like Six Flying Dragons or Descendant of the Sun for example ! I feel I've already seen everything !

I only post "spoiler" images when the drama is at least a year old, but I still won't show much. I really show spoilers when it's for classics everyone saw already. I don't post about currently airing dramas and if the drama ended recently, I just show like "facial expressions" screenshots and those who seen it will understand and not the others. 

But this spoiler button could make things sooooo much easier for everyone.
This would be great.